Gender Swap

AN: (y/m/n) Your manly name. Lol mines practically the same.

Lea Valdez sat nervously in her cabin fidgeting with her pipe cleaner helicopter. Her best friend Piper had went to go ask (y/m/n) out for her. Lea had always had a crush on (y/m/n). When Piper found out, she freaked out. Lea was pretty sure she was photoshopping pictures of (y/m/n) and her for a scrap book.

Ugh. Lea knew she was just going to get embarrassed. She fell for every guy she saw, as long as he was out of her league. And (y/m/n) was.

------------------------------

Your P.O.V.

"(Y/m/n)! (Y/m/n)!" Piper shouted running towards you. "Guess what!"

"What?" You asked. You would never say this out loud, but Piper was a certified nut job. She would occasionally take pictures of you and mutter, 'It's only a matter of time until (ship name) happens...' 

Why did Joseph, Ty, and Kato always disappear when Piper showed up?

"Ok so you know how you have that crush on Lea?" Piper asked jumping up and down. Heat rose up to your cheeks.

"How do you know about that?!" You asked very quietly.

"I know lots of things... LOTS OF THINGS!!" Piper said. "Anyways, I found out she like you back!"

"What?" You said blushing even more.

"Go to the canoe lake. I'll be down there in about ten minutes," Piper ordered, shooing you away.

---------------------

Lea was petrified. Her life was over. Piper had said she had set up a date at the canoe lake with (y/m/n). That part wasn't so bad. LEA ONLY HAD TEN MINUTES TO GET READY THOUGH!!!!

"Calm down," Piper said. "I can work wonders. Daughter of Aphrodite, remember."

"Did I say that out loud?" Lea asked. 

"Yup!" 

Piper started working her makeover magic, brushing Lea's crazy curly hair to where it didn't look completely awful, gave  her red sweater and jeans to change into. Apparently, lea's normal stained white shirt and khackis "weren't cutting it."

Oh well. 

At least Leo got to finally go on a date with her soulmate.  

-------------------------

"Uh, hey, (y/m/n)." Lea said awkwardly. 

"Hey," said (y/m/n). "Did Piper send you here?"

"Yeah."

"Isn't she cuckoo sometimes?" (y/m/n) said. 

"Of course! But, I really wouldn't be here if it weren't for her."

"That is true. I guess out of the most crazy things, something good happens," (y/m/n) said and kissed you on the cheek.

AN:Aww, you bonded over a common disliking! <3