Prom

AN: Get your dresses ready! You'll need it for this chappie! Also, WHY THE FESTUS ARE THE BEST BOYS NOT REAL!!! DOES ANY ONE FEEL MY PAIN!!! THE BEST BOYS ARE IN BOOKS, MOVIES, AND TV SHOWS!!!!!

Piper had a good idea. A good idea concerning romance. Or so she said. When that happened, you panicked.

Piper had decided to throw Prom.

Maybe you had a dream, once or twice, when you were younger about going to prom. But, like how it ruined almost everything, being a demigod spoiled that.

Maybe you could finally experience the thrill of this mortal event, especially since you had a wonderful boyfriend.

Ah, Leo. You were already picturing the night, dancing in a beautiful dress, spending time with Leo, kissing Leo. . .

You sat down on your bed and started sketching. The figure, then the features. You added your (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Working on the dress, it developed into a ballroom gown. Getting your colored pencils out, you colored the dress you favorite color.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" A voice yelled from behind you. You slammed your sketchbook to your chest. Whipping your head around, you see Leo's smiling face peeking over the bunk.

"LEO!!!" you yell back. Your gaze softening a bit you say, "what do want Leo."

"You. Me. Prom. Friday Night." Leo said, pointing to himself and you while he talked.

In your mind, cartoony you's jaw was on the floor.

"No!" you exclaim.

"Well, I thought since we were dating, you know-" Leo says, his voice obviously disappointed, but you cut him off.

"Leo, baby, you can't ask a girl to Prom like that," you cup his chin in your hands. "I know you have the capability to be romantic. Ask me again, but romantic, and you have got yourself a Yes, Yes, Yes'!'

Leo's eyes light up, then he gives you a quick peck on the lips and run out of the (y/g/p) cabin. You smile and shake your head, trying to picture what was going through his mind.

---le time skip to dinner---

You sat at the (y/g/p) table, eating your favorite food. You had stayed quiet during dinner, and one thought filled your mind.

Where was Leo?

As if on cue, an explosion followed by a brilliant light lit up the sky. It was a firework! It read:

(Y/n), Will you go to Prom with me?

Someone tapped your shoulder, but you kept your eyes on the (f/c) fireworks until the faded away.

Turning around, you discovered the person behind you to be Leo, holding flowers and stating at his shoes. He looked up with his big chocolate brown eyes and handed you a bouquet of flowers. Leo's hand helps you up, and you take the flowers into your arms.

"You have no idea what I had to do to get those flowers," Leo said.

"What did you do?" you ask curious.

"The Demeter cabin made me Learn Stuff."

You gasp, teasing him.

"The lilacs mean your my first love, which you are, and the yellow roses mean I'm hopelessly in love with you. Which I am," Leo said, and your heart fluttered.

Carefully, you pull a lilac and a rose out of the bouquet of beautiful smelling flowers and press them into Leo's tan hand.

"Leo, you are my first love, and I'm hopelessly in love with you. I fall in love with you more and more every day," your tone suddenly switches and you say, "On a side note I'd love to go to Prom!"