Mad

Kill. Destroy. Chaos.

Death. Havoc. Fear.

You were slicing through your enemies, ending anyone or anything that got in your way. Your hands were stained with blood, but you couldn't care less about that. The blood made you feel powerful, almost alive with power.

Kill. Destroy. Chaos.

Death. Havoc. Fear.

The screams of your victims rang in your ear, but you only laughed, fueling the madness inside of you.

"(Y/N)!!!" a voice shouted. "Why are you doing this? What's happened to you?" the voice choked, and you could hear its sobs.

"Who are you?" you growled. Who had the guts to talk to you? You would destroy them.

The sobs rang out again. Something felt as if a cut had been made on your heart.

"WHO ARE YOU!!!" you roared.

"You really don't remember do you? The sickness-" the voice cracked, "you haven't been the same since you were sick."

"WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DO YOU HAVE A CONNECTION WITH ME!!!" you screamed, and stabbed your sword into the ground.

The voice cried out again, and a figure emerged from the shadows.

"You really don't remember do you? All the walks on the beach, the nights we spent on the roof, our pranks? (Y/n), I am your boyfriend. It's me, Leo."

AN: I may of cried when I wrote this...
This was @nerdydemigod and @madeofmusic's request of the reader going insane. I hope that was pretty clear.... Sorry it's short, this was sort of a filler because I will be posting one of my full length one shots later tonight. Don't forget to comment, vote, share and read!
Peace out Brohas
~OddSocks