The Switch (Soulmate AU) (Jellal/Mystogan x Reader)

Ideas/Requested by: Miss_Grayson

--Sorry this one took so long!!--

--Didn't this AU come from someone's dream??--

It was midnight. And something was off. 

Very off. 

You lay awake in your bed, everything was on charge and everything was silent. You were just staring up at the ceiling. There was a weird tingling sensation in your stomach that was unsettling. This was the reason that you couldn't sleep. 

Closing your eyes, you yawned. But once you opened them again, you weren't in your bed. No, this wasn't even your room! You frantically looked around, wondering what had happened? Was it a dream? No, it felt to real to be a dream! 

You pulled up your hands...but they weren't even yours! You were in a different body entirely. Your heart began to race and your breathing quickened. 

Tumbling out of bed, you searched for a door. Any door. Just somewhere to get out. But you found nothing. 

"Jellal?" A voice sounded. There was a rattling for a handle and someone pushed the door you had been looking for open. 

They had pink hair and was wrapped in some kind of robe. They yawned.

Jellal?

Who was Jellal?

"Where am I?" You asked, "who am I?" 

The person's eyes widened, "Jellal are you okay? We're in Fiore, like always." 

Fiore?

You had managed to shoo the person back out of the room and began to search for something to write with. Once you found something, you began to write something down - maybe to try and send to your family:

Help. I don't know where I am. I don't know who I am. All I want to do is get back to (hometown). Please. I am Y/N L/N, not Jellal - whoever he is. I just want to get home. Someone...just please help me.

You soon fell asleep from exhaustion and woke up the next day. You were the same again. The same person. A sigh of relief escaped your lips and you climbed out of bed. A letter was on your bedside table. You noticed the sign-off first: Jellal

Dear whoever this is. I hope that one day we get to meet. It has been an old myth that soulmates swap bodies for one night. If this is true, then it would be a pleasure to meet you. Maybe one day? I'm in Fiore. 

Jellal

Fiore.

But you haven't even heard of that place before. How could you ever get to him? You sighed and sat down on your floor. 

To meet with each other...he'd have to be magic or something...