Sneezes (Sting x Reader)

Achoo! 

...

Achoo! 

...

...

Achoo!

You twisted around in bed, moving from that lovely warm spot that you had been in all night, to see short bursts of light every time Sting sneezed. He was propped up in bed next to you with the sheets pulled up and a box of tissues next to him. Used tissues that never made it to the bin were scattered next to him. You mentally grimaced and hoped that you wouldn't get ill.

Achoo!

Another one. You heaved yourself up and faced him. His nose was red and he was sniffing constantly. His eyes were puffy from being up for half the night and his skin was pale. You turned on the light next to you for better light. You winced as you started to adjust to the light. 

You shuffled into the kitchen, turning on the lights as you went, to make a hot drink for him. It was one that always worked for you if you had a blocked nose and a sore throat. You turned off the lights as you shuffled back to the bedroom with the drink in your hand. You placed it on his bedside table as he sneezed again. He smiled weakly up at you as you placed a hand on his forehead to check his temperature. 

You returned once again, but this time with a wet flannel to place on his head. You then leaned him forward and rearranged his pillows to make him more comfortable. He sneezed again and blew his nose. 

"You're adorable," you muttered, climbing back into bed. 

"Thank you, Y/N," he croaked. 

"Anytime," you said, sleepily. You gazed up at him and then poked his arm.

"What was that for?" He asked. 

"Get some sleep," you yawned. You turned off the light and snuggled down. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw him start to settle down to finally get some sleep for the first time in the night.

--Okay well I don't know what this was but it was an idea I had. If you had any requests, I would be happy to see what I could do--