The Music to Life (Singer!Gray x Singer!Reader) (pt 2)

Ideas/Requested by: Luna_Stormbluster and sarcastic_baka

2 years later...

The thrill of the stage hadn't dulled over the two years that you continued performing. As the song drew to a close, the cheers rose up and greeted your ears. 

You smiled at the applause and bowed before looking over at Gray. He smiled but it was faint - not as big as yours. He had seemed a little off before the performance but as soon as he went up on stage, you thought that had gone. 

Looking at him now, nothing had changed. Concern was etched onto his face as if he was about to mess something up. You were curious, Gray could never mess up any song of his, so why did he look very uncomfortable? 

Edging over to him, you nudged his shoulder, snapping him out of some sort of trance. His eyes swiveled to yours and in the bright lights, you could see him blush madly. 

The crowd went wild over how close you two were and you had to shout for him to hear you, "Gray! You okay?!" 

He just nodded in response then he spun around the back of you, his hands resting on your waist and pulling you into his back. 

He whispered, low and soft into your ear, "you're perfect, baby. All that I could ever wish for. You're the only one I need...and I need you for the rest of my life." 

The cheers erupted from the crowd. You blushed, remembering that they could hear everything due to the microphone. You felt the absence of Gray's hands as he spun around once more. 

But this time it was in front of you, and on one knee. 

"So, Y/N. Want to be my only one, for eternity?" 

--I hope this is fluffy enough!--