Suga

"What room is (y/n) in?", Suga asked.
"She's in room 518 on the second floor", the nurse said.
"Thank you", he nodded and walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was looking at the ceiling, counting the little circles in each square. So far I have counted 2,500. I sighed as I gave up counting and turned on the tv to see what's on.
"Hospitals never have anything good on tv."
I turned my head to the door and found Yoongi smiling at me. Guilt took over as I looked away, avoiding his gaze.
"I brought you food. I know the hospital also doesn't have anything good to eat either", he said, setting the food in front of me. I looked at the bag of food and turned away.
"You need to eat (y/n). They told me the reason why you're here is because of starvation and dehydration, causing you to faint. What did I tell you about that?", he sounded worried. I played with my fingers as he scolded me.
"Have you been taking your medication?", he asked.
"No. You know I don't like taking that stuff", I crossed my arms as I stared at my toes.
"I don't care if you don't like taking them. They're for your health. Do you wanna get sick?", he asked as he tried to get my attention. I stayed quiet as I bit my tongue.
"I'm just trying to look out for you. I don't want you getting worse. Why aren't you eating? You told me you were fine last time", he said. I shrugged my shoulders. He sighed and sat down on the chair.
"What am I gonna do with you?", he said as he lightly shook his head.
"If you wanna get rid of me, that's fine. It's not like it hasn't happened to me before", I said.
"I'm not getting rid of you. I promised your mother I would take care of you. If you don't let me help you, I don't know how you'll get better", he said. I focused my eyes on something else.
"Do you not want to live anymore? Is that what you want? How do you not care about your health? If this keeps going on, they'll take you away from me.....Are you even listening??", he asked, annoyed.
"I'm tired I'm gonna go to sleep", I said as I closed my eyes. I heard him sigh once more and footsteps fading away. I slowly opened my eyes and saw he wasn't there anymore. I looked at the bag once more and was curious about what's in there. I opened the bag and took out the food. I took a small bite and let the flavor roam in my mouth. I started taking more bites until I finished the food. I started feeling sleepy so I put the trash aside and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey how is she?", Jimin asked.
"She's being stubborn", Suga said angrily.
"Just have patience. She's been through a lot this year, it's just a phase", Jin said.
"But it isn't safe for her. She's not eating at all. If she keeps refusing to eat, they're gonna take her somewhere else where they'll force her to eat. They'll give her a lot of medication and she won't be herself anymore", Suga said as he paced around.
"But she's already taking medication right?", J-Hope asked.
"She said she stopped taking them", Suga said.
"We'll just have to convince her more then", Jin said.
"Can we go see her now?", Jungkook asked.
"Before I left, she said she was feeling tired so she must be sleeping now. But we could still go up", Suga said.

"You guys are gonna have to be quiet. She wakes up easily to any small sound", Suga warned them. They all nodded and walked in.
"I thought you said she wasn't eating", Jimin said as he held up the empty bag.
"Well she wasn't. Did she eat this?", Suga asked.
"She probably did. She's making progress", Jin said as he smiled.
"Let's just hope she'll continue taking her medication", Suga said as he lightly held my hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to a warm feeling on my hand. I looked down and saw Yoongi kissing my hand.
"How are you feeling?", he asked.
"A bit better", I said.
"That's great. The doctor said you'll have to stay here overnight. They have to check up on you but don't worry I'll be here", he smiled at me.
"I'm sorry", I said.
"For what?", he asked, confused.
"I've been making myself suffer and didn't focus on how much you guys have been helping me. I was being selfish", a couple of tears were falling from my eyes.
"Don't be sorry. I know losing your mom has been hard on you. Just promise me you'll eat more and take your medication", he said softly. I nodded and smiled. My cheeks were burning from looking at Yoongi's gorgeous smile. Every time I see it, I feel warm inside.
"I probably look like crap right now right?", I asked him.
"You don't look that bad. I mean you could brush your hair a bit....and maybe cover up your dark circles....and this hospital gown does not look good on you.....but other than that you look fine", he joked. I hit his arm, making him laugh.
"I'm just kidding", he laughed as he covered his face.
"Can I borrow your beanie? I'm kinda cold", I said. I lied. I wasn't cold at all, I just wanted to look decent at least.
"Yea", he took off his beanie and put it on my head. I grabbed his hands with mine and closed my eyes as I felt how warm they were on my cheeks. I let go of his hands, thinking he would pull away but he still held my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked rapidly as his face was close to mine. Seconds later, I felt his warm lips on mine. It felt good. When he pulled away, I mentally groaned. I wanted more of him.
"Your lips are cold", he whispered.
"Well...maybe you should do something about that", I whispered back.
I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him as I got a hold of his lips. I felt heat all over my face as his tongue roamed into my mouth.
"Miss (y/l/n), I need to ta-"
We pulled away as we fixed ourselves.
"Oh excuse me. I didn't mean to interrupt", the nurse apologized.
"It's ok", he said as he was blushing.
"Anyways, (y/n) I have to talk to you about a few thing of your health and what you need to do so you won't come back here again. Obviously we care about your health so instead of taking one pill each day, you have to take two. Since you've gotten worse, it's only necessary you take enough medicine to give you energy to eat. I will give you a paper of a bunch of lists on foods you should be eating. For now, you should rest and I will bring you your dinner in a couple of minutes", she bowed her head before walking out. I groaned and sat up.
"Great. It's bad enough I had to take one pill but two?", I said.
"Remember, its for your own health. Plus you have me now to bother you about it. I'll make sure you take your pills. You're not alone", he said as he held my hand. I smiled at him and nodded.
Unfortunately I had to stay in the hospital for two days instead of one night but Yoongi made sure I wasn't alone.

------------------------------------------------
Don't know when I'll write another part. My anxiety is killing me right now so I won't be able to focus. In the mean time I will be thinking about what else to write👍🏻