Jin

It's almost Christmas and I couldn't wait until my boyfriend came home. I already decorated the house with a bunch of Christmas stuff.
I put on a nice red dress and some heels to surprise Jin Oppa. I waited and waited until I got a phone call.

"Jin Oppa are you almost here? I'm making some cookies and hot chocolate for when you got here", I said.

"Sorry Jagi. I don't think I'm coming back today. Manager hyung told us we have a meeting to attend and we can't miss it", he said.

"But I thought you said he was giving you guys vacation time", I said sadly.

"I thought so too but he just told us yesterday", he said.

"You could've let me know instead of making me think you were coming back", I said.

"I know Jagi I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you okay?", he said.

"Yea. Sure", I said.

"I love you", he said.
I waited a couple of seconds until I replied.

"Love you too", I said.

I hung up after that. I'm so upset he's not coming back today. I even got all dressed up. He's never seen me like this before. Might as well just change. I put on some leggings and a big knitted sweater. I went back to the couch and put on some Christmas movies. Around the second movie I started falling asleep.

"Jagi...Jagi wake up"
I lazily opened my eyes and saw Jin in front of me. I instantly pulled him down and hugged him.
"What are you doing here?! I thought you said you weren't coming", I said as I kissed all over his face.
"I sorta lied", he said.
"I missed you", I said as I looked at him.
"I missed you too", he said. I smiled and continued hugging him.
"I see you decorated the house", he said getting up.
"Yea. Do you like it?", I asked him.
"It looks like Christmas threw up all over our house", he said. I hit his chest playfully.
"Hey I didn't say I don't love it", he said rubbing his chest.
"Good", I said crossing my arms.
"You look comfy", he said as he looked at me.
"Oh. I actually put on a dress but since you said you weren't coming I changed", I said.
"You? A dress? Go put it on", he said. I went to the room and changed into the red dress. I went back where Jin was. When he saw me, his mouth was wide open. Before I can ask him how I looked, he kissed me. He pushed me against the wall and sucked on my neck. I moaned. He ripped the dress and attacked my breasts. Then he wrapped my legs around his waist and started grinding on me. I moaned his name in pleasure. I felt his hand go into my panties, rubbing my womanhood. He put a finger in me and a few minutes later he kept putting in another one. I was close to my climax so he pulled his fingers out and ripped my panties. He kissed my neck all the way down to my core. I held onto his hair as I moaned. I told him I was close and he kept going. I came and I saw him lick the rest off. He carried me all the way to the bedroom. He kissed me once again and positioned himself in front of my entrance. He slowly entered me and waited until I adjusted to his size. He started thrusting and I felt like I was floating. The last time we had sex it was very painful and awkward. This time it feels different. He made sure I was comfortable. He went slow but minutes later I told him to go faster. We made eye contact the entire time. After we both came, he pulled out and lied down next to me.
"You owe me a new dress", I told him as I tried to catch my breath.
"What's the point if I'm just gonna end up ripping it", he said pulling me closer. I closed my eyes but I smelled something burning.
"Oh shit! The cookies!", I said as I put on some clothes and ran to the kitchen. Jin just laughed and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------
Guys I went to my friend's cousin's house and her house looks like the North Pole, without the snow. I've never touched snow before.
Anyways hopefully I'll come up with better ones.