Jungkook

Jungkook and I have been best friends for a long time and never had one single fight. A few weeks ago something happened between us that made our friendship a little awkward. Ever since I told him I was pregnant, he's been avoiding the situation. I can't have a baby at 18 years of age. But I need to find out what Jungkook wants to do. Everyday I call him but I still get no response. It hurts to say we were best friends one day and then the next we're not even speaking to each other.
A few weeks pass and I'm still struggling with what I should do. I was in the living room watching tv when I saw bts on one channel where they were being interviewed. My eyes never left Jungkook. He's so handsome. He looks like nothing has happened in his life. Is that what he wants? I shouldn't be forcing this on him. If he wants to continue his career without worrying about a child in his life, I should respect that. If he wanted to be involved, he would've said something. I continued watching the tv until I felt my eyes getting heavy.
A couple of more weeks pass. I made an appointment for next week to find out the gender of the baby. My belly has gotten a bit bigger. I decided to raise this baby by myself. It feels weird to have a baby growing in your stomach but at the same time you don't feel alone.
It was the first day of my senior year and I felt a little nervous. I don't know what will happen. I was walking around the school and I felt everyone staring at me. I didn't try to let it bother me because I can't let my baby think that I'm weak. I got my classes and my locker number. During break I went to go look for my locker because the books I was carrying made it harder for me to walk. Right when I found it, I opened it and shoved my books in there.
"So you're the one who's pregnant by Jungkook??"
I looked to my right and saw three girls staring at me. One had long black hair that ended just before her hips. I think her name is Lia. The other one had short brown hair that was a little bit wavy. Her name is Min.The one who i think is the leader had red hair with curls. She looked perfect. I didn't know what her name is though.
"Hello?? Are you deaf??", Lia asked. I shook my head.
"Do you really think people are gonna believe Jungkook is the father of your baby?? You're so stupid", the leader said before she laughed.
"She must have said that to get money", Min said.
"Or maybe fame", Lia said.
I tried to ignore them and continued putting my books away.
"Stop trying to make Jungkook's life a mess. His career is the only thing he has to focus on right now. Not some stupid desperate girl who can't figure out who the real baby daddy is. Do us a favor and drop out. Looking at you, you won't last", the leader said as they walked away.
The entire day, they kept bothering me. I wish I had my best friend back.
When I got home, I didn't hesitate to let the tears fall from my face. All I wanted was Jungkook's comfort. I picked up the phone and dialed his number. Again it went to voicemail. But this time I left a message.
"Jungkook. Please pick up. I miss you. I can't do this by myself."
A week later, the same girls kept bothering me. It was a Thursday when I went to my doctor's appointment. I was excited to find out whether I should be painting the nursery blue or pink.
"Congrats it's a baby girl!", the doctor said. I was speechless. The whole day I couldn't think straight because I was so excited from the news.
As soon as I got home, I dialed Jungkook's number.
"Hey Jungkook. Today I found out the gender of the baby. It's a girl. I'm not sure if you care but I thought you should know".
Months pass as this baby girl is growing inside of me. I have still been going to school to show those girls that I can have a baby and go to school at the same time. During those months I still leave Jungkook messages about what's been going on with the baby. It would've been nice if he actually answered. I decided to take online classes because everyone in school kept making a big deal out of my pregnancy so I thought it's best to focus passing my classes online instead of worrying about stuff that I shouldn't care about.
I felt huge. I was only 7 months pregnant and I felt like I was gonna get paralyzed if I stood up. I was about to fall asleep but I heard a knock. I stood up and opened the door. My eyes widened. I couldn't move nor talk. What is he doing here?
"Hey (y/n)", Jungkook said. I just stared at him.
"Can I come in?", he asked. I was getting nervous. I moved to the side and let him in. We sat on the couch as silence took over.
"You look great", he said. I was playing with my fingers. I kept thinking about what he wants to say to me. Does he want me to leave him alone? Is he gonna yell at me? Does he not love me?
"You ok? Looks like you've seen a ghost", he said waving his hand in front of my face.
"What are you doing here", I asked him.
"I want to talk to you...about this", he said pointing to my stomach.
"THIS is a girl. Your daughter! And why choose now to talk?? I've been calling you since day one and you never called back. I thought that a child would burden you because of your career so I stopped trying to force you into something like this. If you came here to tell me that you want nothing to do with this, then leave. I got that message a long time ago", I said.
"I came here to apologize. When you told me you were pregnant, I freaked out. I didn't know what to do. And when you kept calling me, I didn't know if I should pick up or just let it ring. I've been thinking a lot. I don't want you to go through this alone. Please let me be there for you and this baby", he said.
"What about your career?", I asked him.
"I'll have to deal with it. I'd rather have them say I'm a father at 19 then let them call me selfish for not taking responsibility", he said.
"I don't know Jungkook. Are you sure your ready for this?", I asked him.
"At first I wasn't but now I'm 100% sure", he said. I looked at him to see if he was telling the truth.
"Ok. But you can't back out now", I said.
"I won't", he said smiling. I leaned in to hug him.
"Ow..what the heck??", he said pulling away.
"What?", I asked him.
"She kicked me", he said as he rubbed his stomach.
"Suck it up. She's a baby", I told him. He started rubbing my stomach to only feel another kick.
"Okay. Yea. That one did hurt", I said.
"Suck it up. She's a baby", he told me. I lightly hit his chest while he laughed.
"You look really different", he said smiling.
"I do?", I said.
"Yea. You look happier. And more... I don't know I can't explain it", he said. I smiled at him.
"I feel huge", I said.
"It's only the pregnancy", he said. We stared at each other in silence for a couple of minutes.
"I really missed you", he said.
"Me too", I told him.
He was slowly leaning in which totally caught me off guard. As soon as our noses were touching I freaked out.
"We should umm... go eat.. I'm sorta..hungry", I said blushing. He smirked at my reaction and nodded. He ordered food and we were watching movies to waste time. My heart was beating fast when I felt Jungkook's eyes on me.
"(Y/n)", he said. I looked at him and felt like my whole face was on fire. His lips were touching mine. This kiss is much different than before. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let the magic happen. Before anything else could happen, we were interrupted by a knock. He pulled away and I saw him blushing intensely.
"The food is here", he said.
"Yea..the food", I said as I stood up.
We ate our food and talked about the baby. There were moments when I caught him staring at me. I felt safe now that I will have Jungkook here to help me. Who knows? Maybe we'll have more kids in the future.