Rap Monster

"Jagiya wake up. Breakfast is ready!"
I opened my eyes and stretched before getting up from my bed. I washed my face and walked towards the kitchen.
"Good morning. You look....tired", Namjoon laughed. I lazily walked towards the chair and started eating my food.
"So (y/n), I was thinking about us", he started saying.
"Are you breaking up with me??", I asked worriedly after choking on my food a little.
"No. Its the opposite", he said. I raised my eyebrow, confused about what he was saying.
"How do you feel about you moving in with me? I mean we've been together for two years and we haven't exactly done anything to improve our relationship", he said. I thought about it for a couple of seconds.
"But don't you live with the other guys?", I asked him. He nodded.
"They actually love the idea of you moving in with me. They're excited", he smiled.
"Umm....yea I guess I can give it a try", I said.
"Great!", he said exciting before he kissed my cheek. I was smiling on the outside but on the inside, I was freaking out. How am I supposed to live with Namjoon and six other guys??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Noona!", Jungkook ran up to me and hugged me.
"Jungkook....I can't breathe", I said as I tried to catch my breath.
"Sorry", he smiled and backed away. I looked around the house and it was big but I felt like I was being suffocated.
"Where are the rest of the guys?", I asked Jungkook.
"They went out. It's just me and Jimin", he said before helping Namjoon with my stuff.
"Jagi, why don't you look around while we unload your stuff", Namjoon said. I nodded and walked off. Every step I take, I feel like I'm drowning. I can't breathe.

Hours later, we were sitting on the couch talking about our future plans now that I've moved in. Then I felt something wet between my legs.
"Imma go use the bathroom", I whispered to Namjoon.
When I walked in, I pulled down my shorts to find my underwear stained. Shit shit shit shit why now???
I looked under the sink and pulled out the box filled with tampons. Empty. I got up and panicked. I looked under the sink again to see if there's anything that'll save me from embarrassment. Nothing. I paced back and forth, wondering what I should do.
"Jagi, are you ok? You've been in there for quite a while now", I heard Namjoon ask from the other side of the door.
"Uhh....Yea I-I'm fine", I said nervously. I was never comfortable telling people, especially Namjoon, about stuff like this.
"Are you sure?", he asked. My heart was beating so fast, I couldn't breathe.
"Umm...actually...I need something", I said.
"Oh, what do you need?", he asked.
"Err...some stuff", I said I felt my face get hot.
"Stuff? Like what?", he asked once again. I bit my lip until it was swollen. Isn't it obvious? Does he really not know what I need??
"Tampons you idiot!!", I yelled. It was silent for a moment.

"What?"
"She needs tampons Namjoon."
"You're her boyfriend, go buy it for her."
"Wait what?? I thought you were alone Namjoon", I blushed from embarrassment.
"Umm...I'll go buy it for you I'll be back", I heard Namjoon say. I mentally slapped myself and sat down on the toilet.
"Soo...tampons..."
"Go away Jungkook!", I yelled.

Minutes later, I heard a knock on the door.
"It's me (y/n). Open up."
I cracked open the door a bit and snatched the bag away from Namjoon before he had a chance to look at me.

"Jagi come on out, you've been in there for half an hour already."
"No", I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed how red my cheeks were.
"Why? Are you embarrassed?", he asked. I stayed quiet.
"You don't need to be embarrassed jagi. I'm your boyfriend, you should feel comfortable talking to me about this....or about anything at all. Just open up and you can go into the room and sleep", he said in a calm voice. I still stayed quiet.
"I can make you food", he said.
"Fine. Just....don't laugh at me", I said.
"I won't", he said. I slowly opened the door and walked out.
"Why are you covering your face?", Namjoon laughed.
"I told you not to laugh at me", I almost cried.
"I'm not. I'm not laughing at that. It's just.. you look cute", he said as he tried to move my hands. He kissed my lips until I moved my hands but I still had my eyes closed.
Then I felt Namjoon carry me bridal style.
"Namjoon what are you doing put me down!", I said as I looked at him.
"You wouldn't looked at me so I had to do something. Plus I'm taking you to the room", he smiled at me. My cheeks wouldn't stop hurting from how hot they were getting.

When he put me on the bed, I couldn't dare look at him. I felt his lips on my cheeks then to my neck, then back to my face.
"Namjoon stop it", I laughed as I pushed him away.
"There's my smiling jagi I know and love. What do you wanna eat?", he asked.
"Chocolate....no wait!...popcorn.....no wait...both", I said. He nodded and left the room.

"I'm back.....what are you doing?", Namjoon chuckled. He laughed as he saw me upside down on the bed.
"Umm... my back was hurting so....", I said as I got up. He handed me the popcorn and chocolate. I finished it in less than 7 minutes.
"I'm still hungry", I whined. Namjoon looked at me in shock.
"You hardly ever finish your popcorn. How are you still hungry?", he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.
"We'll eat later. Let's just cuddle", he said in a cute way.

"Hey did you get her the tampons?"

"Jungkook!", I blushed and hid my face on Namjoon's chest while Namjoon was laughing his ass off.

--------------------------------------------------
I want more piercings. They say once you get a piercing, you'll want more. I didn't believe that but apparently it's true. I have my cartilage piercing and two belly piercings. And now I still want more.