Taehyung

"Taehyung hurry up!! I need to shower too!", I said as I knocked on the door.
He opened it and I saw him in just a towel around his waist.
"I told you if you wanted to shower with me but you said no", he said.
"Because I'd rather shower by myself you perverted alien now hurry! Are you done?", I asked him.
"Yea just let me get my clo-", I interrupted him by closing the bathroom door.
"Hey I need my clothes!", he said.
"Well you're gonna have to wait now", I said as I turned on the shower. I didn't hear him anymore. A couple of minutes later, I heard the door open. I looked and saw Taehyung getting his clothes. I covered my body with my hands since all there was between us was a glass door.
"Hey get out!! You couldn't wait??", I said.
"No I couldn't. Now shut up before I go inside there and make you shut up", he said as he was uncovering his lower region. Before I saw anything I closed my eyes.
"Come on I know you want to look", i heard him say.
"No I don't now get out I'm showering", I said. I heard the door close and I thought he left so I opened my eyes. He was still there, standing naked, with a smirk on his face. I just kept staring at his body and blushed when I saw his member become hard. I closed the door and told him to leave.
"What if I don't want to?", he asked. I felt heat down there. I saw him get closer and I tried holding on to the door so he wouldn't open it. I heard him chuckle and saw that he grabbed his clothes and left. I finally let out the breath I was holding. I continued my shower until I was done. When I got out, my towel wasn't there. Neither were my clothes.
"Taehyung!!", I yelled out as I slightly opened the door.
"Yeeeesss???", he said.
"Did you take my towel and clothes??", I asked him.
"Maybe", he said.
"Can I have them back?? We're gonna be late!", I told him.
"Sure. But you have to come get them", he smirked as he took steps back with my clothes in his hand.
"I don't have time for games Taehyung!", I said. His smirk never left his face. I closed the door again and looked around if there was anything I can wrap around my body. Nothing. I opened the door again to find Taehyung in the same spot.
"Taehyung close your eyes", I said.
"Hmmm.....nah", he said.
"I'm gonna kick your ass Taehyung", I told him.
"Yea but you need clothes to do that", he said raising my clothes. I covered my breasts with my left hand and my womanhood with my right. I quickly ran towards Taehyung while covering myself.
"There now give me my clothes", I told him.
"Here", he said as he handed me my clothes. I didn't think that I'm supposed to get my clothes with one hand and I'm using both to cover myself. I looked at Taehyung and he was smirking at me.
"If I wasn't naked right now I would totally kick your ass", I told him.
"I guess you don't need your clothes then", he said as he was walking away.
"Wait Taehyung", I said. He looked back at me. I walked towards him still covering myself. I quickly grabbed my clothes with the hand that was covering my breasts. I quickly covered myself again and blushed.
"Not bad", he said smirking before he left.
I put on my clothes and walked towards my room to do my hair. I straightened it and checked if I had everything. I left without Taehyung because I know he would be teasing me. After the meeting was over I went back home.
"Are you avoiding me?", Taehyung asked.
"Nope", I said not looking at him.
"Yes you are. And you're blushing", he said.
I tried to go in my room but Taehyung blocked my way.
"Are you nervous to be around me?", he chuckled. I blushed as I tried not looking at his clothed member, remembering how hard it was.
"What are you looking at?", he asked interrupting my thoughts. I looked back at him and felt my whole face turning red.
"Nothing", I said. He smirked and grabbed my hand. He lowered it into his pants and made me touch him. I moaned when I felt how hard it was already.
"Is this what you want?", he whispered. I couldn't look at him so I closed my eyes. I didn't even realize he let go of my hand so I was stroking him myself. I quickly pulled my hand back and ran into the room, closing the door. I blushed so much I felt like my face would melt off.
"(Y/n). Come on out. I know you want me", I heard Taehyung say on the other side. I was so exhausted from the meeting so I took a nap.
I woke up and found myself moaning. I had my hand down my panties and the other hand on my breast. I quickly brought my hands together and blushed. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It was around 7 pm. I was getting hungry but I felt like Taehyung was gonna be around. I remembered I had a nutrition bar in my purse. I tried to look for it but I realized I left it in the living room. I slightly opened the door to see if Taehyung was around. The coast was clear so i quietly walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge but I didn't see anything I wanted. I bent down to look closer.
"Hungry??"
"Ouch!!", I hit my head on the fridge and looked back at Taehyung.
"Umm...yea", I said.
"There are some cookies in the oven. Jin came over and made them so", he said. I nodded and closed the fridge. I slowly went over to the oven and opened it. There aren't any cookies in there. I closed the oven and looked back. Taehyung was already in front of me.
"You lied", I said.
"I know", he said as he smirked. I blushed.
"I can give you something else that's way better than cookies", he said licking his lips. I blushed even more. I can tell he was enjoying this since he kept laughing. He put both of his hands on my hips and lifted me up so I'd be sitting on the counter.
"You know I'm kinda getting hungry as well", he said rubbing my thighs.
"Umm..there's food... in the fridge", I said.
"I don't feel like eating that", he said. I felt him getting closer. His body was already between my legs.
"I want something that's..a little bit more raw", he said.
"There's a sushi place...umm...around the block", i said. I saw him biting his lips as he kept eyeing me up and down. His hands went up into my shorts and rubbed my womanhood. I moaned as I held onto his arm. His speed increased until I was close. He put one finger in me and rubbed even harder. I was about to climax but he pulled his finger away. I whined.
"You know what? Sushi sounds really good right now", he said before walking away. What the hell???
"Kim Taehyung you're such a tease!!", I yelled out angrily. All he did was laugh before he walked out of the door. I hate you Kim Taehyung!