Jin

Over a month ago, I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend Jin. I started feeling sick about a week ago.
"C'mon", I said worriedly while looking at the stick that's in my hand.
A couple minutes later the stick said positive. I didn't know what I was gonna do. The guys are gonna go on tour soon and won't be back for over a month. If I tell Jin, he's gonna be worried and won't be able to focus. I don't even know if having this baby is a good idea. I'll just go to the doctor in a few days to make sure.
"Jagi, are you ok? You've been in there for a while?", I heard Jin say on the other side of the bathroom door.
"Y-Yes I'm just washing my face", I said as I tried to hide the evidence.
A couple seconds later I walked out and saw Jin waiting for me.
"C'mon we're gonna be late", he said pulling me by the arm. (I already am) I thought.
We were on our way to the practice room so the guys can work on their choreography. While they were dancing. I was watching them as I took care of their stuff. Then I get the same feeling in my stomach. Uneasiness. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I looked at myself in the mirror after I washed my mouth. I kept trying to decide whether I'm dreaming or if this is real life. I went back where I was sitting. None of the guys noticed I was gone. I started getting hungry again so I looked through Jin's bag to see if he had any food. All I found was banana bread and an apple. It'll do for now.
After they were done, they sat down where I was sitting.
"Are you ok? You look pale?", Jungkook asked.
"Yea I think I'm just hungry", I said.
"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go back home so I could cook something", Jin said.
When we got home, I went towards the couch and sat down. I kept wondering when I should tell him. What if he doesn't want me after I tell him. What if he kicks me out? Where would I go? My parents won't let me go back with them after deciding to move to Korea. Should I even keep the baby? I'm too young to be a mother. I kept thinking as I rubbed my belly.
"Hey dinner is almost ready", Jimin said. He saw me as I rubbed my belly.
"You ok?", he asked. I quickly removed my hand.
"Y-Yea I'm fine. I'll be right there", I smiled. He nodded and left. I sighed in relief. It's gonna be difficult with the guys around.
A couple of days later, I went to the doctor's appointment I set up a few days ago. They did a couple of tests and told me they'll let me know through mail. I went back to the dorm and found everyone in the kitchen.
"Where were you?", Jin asked.
"Um... out", I said. Everyone kept their eyes on me.
"Imma go change into something comfortable", I said as I went up to the room. I changed into sweatpants and a long sleeve crop top. It stops right under my belly button. I went back to the kitchen to get something to eat. I sat down next to Jin. I had two plates of whatever Jin made and I'm still hungry.
"Slow down there, you're stomach is gonna start hurting if you over eat", Jin said.
"What? W-What do you mean?", I asked. Do I make it obvious?? Does he know??
"I mean if you keep eating too much you're gonna get a stomach ache", Jin said.
"O-Oh", I said looking at the food.
"Are you ok? You've been acting strange these past couple of days?", he asked.
"Y-Yea. It's just that you guys are almost leaving so it'll be weird around here", I lied.
"Don't worry. We'll only be gone for a little bit over a month", Rapmonster said.
When we were done eating, everyone went to their rooms.
As I got in the bed I share with Jin, he pulled me towards him. I instantly pulled his hand away from my stomach.
"What's wrong Jagi?", he asked.
"N-Nothing. It's just hot", I said. He nodded and fell asleep. I sighed and tried to go to sleep. A couple of days later I got something in the mail. I opened it and started reading it. It confirmed that I am 8 weeks pregnant.
"What is that?"
I turned and saw Jimin standing behind me. I put the paper behind my back.
"N-Nothing. Just a phone bill", I said nervously. He stared at me for a couple of seconds.
"Something's going on", he said getting closer.
"What makes you say that?", I asked him.
"You've been acting strange for a couple of weeks. And secretive too. Jin tells me that every time he tries to hug you or touch you, you push him away. And when he asks you what's wrong you tell him nothing. Are you cheating on him?", he asked me.
"What?? No I'm not. I love Jin so much I would never do that to him", I said.
"Then whatever you're hiding behind your back, I suggest you tell him before he finds out", he said.
"I'm not hiding anything", I told him.
"Really? Then show me what you're hiding behind your back", he said as he tries to get the paper. I smacked his hand away.
"I told you it's just a phone bill", I said.
"Well if it's just a phone bill then there's no harm in showing me right?", he said. I stayed quiet.
"Fine. We'll just wait until Jin finds out", he said.
"You won't understand", I told him.
"What won't I understand?", he asked.
"N-Nothing. I can't tell you", I said looking down. He nodded and walked away.
A couple days pass until the day comes when they leave on tour.
While they were on tour, I spent my time going to the store to buy whatever I need to take for the baby. Also I'd been going on a few doctor appointments.
I am now almost 12 weeks pregnant and I'm starting to show a little. It looks like I'm bloated. Jin told me they would be staying there a little bit longer. So now they'll be back in three weeks. I'm gonna be a bit bigger when they get back so it'll be obvious that I'm pregnant. I don't know how he'll react though.
It is the day the guys came back from their tour. I was wearing a big sweater so they won't have a clue. We were eating pizza and talked about how their tour went. As I walked up the stairs I had an uneasy feeling again. I ran to the bathroom and threw up.
"You're pregnant aren't you?"
I looked up and saw Jimin.
"What?", I said.
"Before we left, you've been feeling sick and you were eating a lot. So you're pregnant right?", he asked getting closer.
I slowly nodded and covered my stomach.
"How far along are you?", he asked.
"Almost 16 weeks", I said.
"Does Jin know?", he asked again. I shook my head.
"Are you gonna tell him?? Cuz he's gonna find out sooner or later. You can't keep hiding it", he said.
"I don't know what I'm gonna do Jimin. I don't know how he's gonna react and I don't know if I'm gonna keep it", I said.
"Tell him either way. If you don't, I will", he said before walking away.
A couple of days later the guys and I were playing a game in the living room.
"I'll be back guys", Jin said as he went upstairs.
"It's an elephant right?"
"It can't be an elephant. It has to be a giraffe."
They were bad at charades. I was a tree.
A few minutes passed and they still haven't guessed it.
"Guys, I'm a tree", I told them.
"I knew that. I just wanted to see if everyone else knew."
We all laughed.
"What's this??", Jin asked.
I looked at him and saw that he was holding a piece of paper. Oh no.
"Jin I can explain", I said.
"This paper has your name on it and it says here you're 8 weeks pregnant? And this was two months ago. That means you're 4 months already right? And you should be showing", he says as he got closer.
"Jin. Wait", I said taking steps back.
"Is that why you didn't let me touch you??", he asked. I stayed quiet.
"Pull up your sweater", he said in a deep voice.
"Jin you're scaring me", I said softly.
"Pull up your sweater!", he yelled as he threw the paper. I jumped.
"WAIT Jin", I said. But it was too late. He pulled up my sweater and looked down only to find a small bump forming in my stomach. Tears formed in my eyes as I tried not to let them fall. He looked at me and walked away.
"Jin wait!", I yelled for him but he walked out the door.
"I told you. You should've told him before he found out", Jimin said going after Jin.
I ran upstairs and cried until I fell asleep.
I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I looked back and saw Jin. It looked like he had been crying.
"Jin I'm so sorry I should have told you earlier. I was just freaking out because i didn't know how you would react. I'm sorry", I said as he hugged me.
"Shh it's ok. The good thing is I know now and I'll be here for you. Everything is gonna be ok. I'll take care of you and our baby", he said.
"You're not mad?", I asked him.
"No. I mean it would've been nice to know earlier but I'm not mad. I'm having a baby with the woman I love so much", he said before kissing me. I smiled.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------
I love how Jin looks so happy when he eats food.
I ship Namjin so hard I can't even.
They're so cute!