Jimin

I was in the room when I heard Jimin yell from the bathroom.
"(Y/n)! You finished all the toothpaste! And you left a mess in here! I can't stand living with you!"
I just giggled and started jumping on his bed to annoy him even more.
"(Y/n) did you even hear m- hey get down I just made the bed!", he said as he ran up to me.
"No!", I said sticking my tongue out at him.
"I swear you have the mentality of a 5 year old. Get off!", he said trying to grab me. I jumped off his bed and ran out the room to hide in Rap monster's closet.
"Hey have you seen (y/n)?", I heard him ask.
"No", Rap Monster said.
"I swear she gets on my nerves! I tell her not to do something and she does the complete opposite. It's like when I tell her something, it goes through one ear and out the other. Does she not have a brain?? Because if she does, it's not functioning well. It's like talking to a wall. I bet not even her parents can stand her. I think that's the reason why they sent her away. I hope your intelligence is contagious because she really needs it."
Tears kept running down my face when I heard every word he said. Does he really feel that way? I just want him to like me.
I stayed there until Rapmonster and Jimin left.
As I walked out, I felt weak. I went towards the room and lied down on my bed. I hugged my pillow and put myself in the fetus position. A few minutes later Jimin came in.
"You left your sweater on the floor. I almost tripped on it. Can you stop leaving your crap on the floor??", he said.
I didn't look at him. "Sorry", I mumbled.
"And those are my shorts you're wearing. Don't you have your own clothes?? Give them back", he said.
I slowly took off his shorts and gave them to him. I didn't care if I didn't have shorts on as long as I had underwear it's fine.
Jimin had a confused look and walked away.

An hour later, Jimin came in again.
"Dinners ready. Get up and put some pants on", he said.
"Kay", I said.
He was still waiting near the door.
"So are you coming or not??", he asked.
I slowly nodded. He walked out closing the door.
A few minutes later I weakly got up and put some sweats on. I walked towards the kitchen and saw everyone already eating.
"Finally (y/n)! Taehyung was about to eat your food", J-Hope said.
I sat next to Jin and Jungkook. I quietly ate my food. The guys kept talking about their music and choreography.
"I'm surprised you're not even talking (y/n). You usually talk almost 24/7 without giving anyone a chance to", Jimin said chuckling.
"Mhmm", is all I said.
"You ok (y/n)? Usually when Jimin says something about you, you say something back to him", Jin said.
"Yea. You're tongue not working or what?", Jimin said jokingly.
"Sorry. Guess my brain isn't functioning that well", I said in a sarcastic tone. I saw Jimin wipe the smirk off his face.
"Excuse me", I said before I went inside my room. I closed the door and locked it because I wanted to be alone.
A few hours later I heard a knock.
"(Y/n)? It's me Jin. Can you open the door?"
"No", I said.
"Ok. Talk to me when you can", he said.
A couple minutes later I heard a knock again.
"Go away Jin I said I didn't want to talk to anyone", I said.
Then there was a knock again. I got up and opened the door.
"I said go away J-"
I looked in front of me and didn't see Jin but Jimin.
"What do you want?", I asked him.
"To talk", he said.
"I don't wanna talk", I said closing the door. It didn't fully shut because Jimin put his foot between the door.
"I'm not leaving until you let me in", he said.
I gave up and let him in. After I closed the door, Jimin stared at me with those hypnotizing eyes. I didn't know how long I was staring at them until I shook my head.
"What?", I said crossing my arms.
"How did you- what made you say that? Back in the kitchen?", he asked.
"I was in the closet when you were talking to Namjoon", I said rolling my eyes.
"Look I'm sorry you had to hear that but-"
"No I'm glad I did. I don't want to torture you with the intelligence I don't have because how can I have that if my brain doesn't function. That's if I even have a brain. I get it. I'll leave you alone. I won't annoy you anymore. But that can't happen if you're in here in my room", I said pointing to the door.
"Can I just expla-"
"No I already heard what you think about me. There's no changing it. Just leave", I said interrupting him.
He looked at me for a couple of seconds and left.
My heart was hurting. My head kept throbbing. I scratched the visible scars that were on my wrist.
I left my room and went to Jin's room.
"(Y/n)? What's going on?", he asked.
"Is it ok if I sleep in here with you?", I asked softly.
"Sure", he said.
I walked towards his bed and lied down. He sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed my back.
"Jimin thinks I'm annoying and stupid", I said.
"I talked to him about that. He told me what he said about you. He just doesn't know what you've been through. He doesn't know that all you want is to feel loved and happy. He'll understand", he said.
"By the way, I kinda need more cream for my wrist", I said.
"Again? You have to stop scratching those scars", he said putting the cream on my wrist. He put a bandage around it and helped me fall asleep.
The next morning, I woke up and took a shower. When I walked out of my room, I bumped into Jimin.
"Hey (y/n)", he said.
"Hey", I said.
"Let's go for a walk at the park?", he asked. I thought about it for a couple of seconds. I have to talk to him sooner or later. I can't keep being angry at him.
"Sure", I said.
During the walk to the park, we were both quiet. It looked like Jimin wanted to start a conversation but as soon as his mouth opened to say something, he quickly shut his mouth. We sat on a nearby bench. I can tell Jimin was nervous because his legs kept shaking. I crossed my legs and turned to him.
"So?", I said.
"Look.. I shouldn't have said that stuff about you. I guess I'm not used to that type of behavior coming from you. You've only been living with us for over three weeks. I never expected you to be that hyper and energetic", he said. He grabbed my hand.
"I'm sorry if I hurt you. Jin told me you've been through so much. And how you're parents hurt you. I should be more patient next time", he said.
"I guess I shouldn't have been stressing you out so much. I should know my limits. But I get all energetic when I'm super happy. Being with you guys make me happy. And you make me really happy. I really like you Jimin. I don't know any other way to express that", I said. He smirked.
"You like me?", he asked. I rolled my eyes.
"Did I not make myself clear?", I said.
"I don't think so. I heard a bunch of mumbling", he said.
"Well then I guess you need to clean your ears because there must be a bunch of earwax interfering with your hearing", I said poking his ear. He lightly pushed my hand away and pulled me closer. Our face were so close, I can feel his breath. I looked at his chocolate brown eyes and felt myself floating. He slowly leaned in until I felt his warm and plump lips on mine. I blushed at the sudden contact. He bit my lip so I would give him permission to enter. I hesitated but opened my mouth a little bit. His tongue soon invaded my mouth, fighting with my tongue. Seconds later, I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His lips moved to my jawline, down to my neck, finding my sweet spot. I softly moaned when he found it. I slowly put my hands up his shirt but he stopped me.
"You know we're at a park right? We don't want to give people a show now do we?", he smirked.
"Right... I forgot where we were", I said blushing. I got off him and continued to walk around the park, holding hands.