Jungkook

It's been only a couple of days since I started taking dancing classes at a dance studio. I sometimes stay after class to practice a bit more.
"C'mon sweetie it's not that hard to learn", Jungkook said.
"Easy for you to say. And don't call me sweetie",I said as I tried to do the move over again. I grunted after making a mistake again.
"Can't we just go home? I'm tired of doing this", I whined.
"You aren't a quitter sweetie. Here I'll help you", he said. He went behind me and guided me to do the move. I blushed as he had his hand on my waist.
"All you have to do is put this arm up and this side of your hip swings that way", he said. His breath hit my back and it made me shiver.
"Then after put both arms down on your knees and jump up with your hands up as well", he said helping me. I accidentally hit his jaw with my shoulder.
"Oh crap! I'm sorry Jungkook! It was an accident. I'm such a klutz", I said as I helped him up.
"It's ok sweetie. Let's take a break", he said as he sat down. It was getting hot so I took off my shirt. I had a sports bra on so I didn't mind. I didn't notice Jungkook looking at me as I was tying my shoes. I looked at Jungkook and saw his T-shirt was a little bit soaked with sweat. I could see his abs. I cleared my throat and looked away. After a couple of minutes we went back to the choreography.
"This choreography is too hard for me. I'm barely a beginner and the teacher gave me something that's too fast for me", I whined.
"You're just tense. You need to relax", he told me. He helped me with the dance again but I stepped on his shoe making him fall back with me on top of him.
"I'm so sorry Jungkook. I'm not good at this. I keep hurting you", I said.
"It's ok", he said. I tried getting up but my foot slipped so I ended up falling on his lower region. He grunted and I bit my lip.
"Sorry", I whispered and blushed.
"So clumsy", he said smiling. I tried getting up again but I ended up moaning and him grunting. I covered my mouth as he held onto my waist.
"Just don't move. H-Hold on", he said tightly shutting his eyes. It's been a couple of seconds and we were in the same position. I looked at him only to find him smirking. Before I could say anything, he moved his hips up causing me to moan. He kept doing that until I was fully laying on his chest.
"J-Jungkook", I whispered.
He flipped us over and started kissing me. He went down to my neck and made sure he left a mark. He took off his shirt, revealing his amazing abs. Then he took off my sports bra and tights, leaving me in just my panties. He kissed me again, exploring mouth with his tongue. As he was doing that, his hand slowly caressed my inner thighs. Seconds later he took off my panties and kissed me all the way down. When I felt his tongue between my legs, I moaned out his name. I told him I was close but he kept going. He licked off the rest.
"Sweet. Just like you", he smirked and took off his pants and boxers. He positioned himself in front of my entrance and thrusted in with no warning. I screamed out his name as he increased his speed. He changed his position so he would be sitting down and I would be on top of him. He guided my hips as he buckled his hips up. The practice room was filled with our moans. We heard someone coming close to the dance studio so I got off Jungkook and we gathered all of our stuff. We cleaned up a bit and pretended that nothing happened.
"Wow you guys must have been working hard. You're sweating like pigs", Taehyung said laughing. I blushed intensely and tried not to look at Jungkook.
"What are you doing here?", Jungkook asked him.
"I got bored so I wanted to check how you guys are doing. Have you mastered the choreography that's too 'hard' for you? It's so easy I don't know why you think it's difficult", Taehyung said.
"You're experienced that's why", I looked at him. Taehyung looked at me suspiciously.
"What is that?", Taehyung asked.
"What?", I said.
"There. On your neck", he said. I blushed and covered my neck.
"Umm..."
"She's such a klutz. She tried doing the move and fell. She hit herself. I swear her legs are like jelly", Jungkook said. I sighed in relief.
"That's true. It's like you don't know how to walk", Taehyung laughed.
"Hey", I threw him my sweater. I went back to the choreography and from the mirror I saw Taehyung whispering something to Jungkook. I saw Jungkook blush and hit Taehyung.
"Well I'll be going now. I'll let you two continue what you were doing. Hopefully you won't fall and hit your neck again", Taehyung smirked and left.
"What was that about?", I said as I tried the move again.
"He knows", he said. I stopped.
"Knows what?", I asked.
"What we were doing", he said while rubbing his neck.
"Oh", I blushed.
"Well now we don't have to hide it", he said as he made his way behind me. He slowly kissed my neck while looking at me from the mirror. He chuckled at my reaction because my face was bright red.
"C'mon we have to finish this choreography", he said.
"Ugh", I said. I hate but love dance.

----------------------------------------------------
My screen saver is Jungkook dressed in the bunny costume he wore for the dance practice of 21st Century Girl. And when he hit his stomach like it was a drum. I laughed my butt off.