Rap Monster

Requested by ladydeadpoolwashear
-----------------------------------------------
I looked at myself in the mirror. The guys bought me a dress so I could wear it on my birthday. I feel like it's a bit too much though. It was a cherry red dress that showed a lot of back, chest, and legs.

"Jagi are you do-..."
I looked back at Namjoon and laughed at his reaction.
"Oppa, you're drooling", I closed his mouth and stared at how well dressed he is.
"You look so handsome", I said as I looked at him up and down.
"I know. I always do", he said as he coolly spinned, giving me a better view.
"Ok Mr. Conceited, why are we dressed up so....much?", I asked him. He just smiled and grabbed my hand.
"You'll see", he said as he guided me to the car.

The car stopped in front of the guys' dorm.
"What are we doing here? I thought the guys were busy today?", I asked as he opened the door for me.
"They are. We're spending your birthday here", he said.
Rapmonster took his time unlocking the door before he opened it.

"Surprise!!"

I jumped as I looked around the room to find my friends and family holding balloons and presents.

"What the hell? What's going on here?", I asked, still shocked.
"We're celebrating your birthday idiot", my brother said. I saw my dad hit the back of my brother's head.
"Eomma! Appa!", I ran towards my parents and hugged them. I haven't seen them in over 6 months.
"I thought you guys were working today?", I said, wiping the tears off my face.
"We sorta lied. Happy Birthday", my mom said.
"And what about you guys? You said you were busy", I asked the guys.
"Did you really think we'd make plans on your birthday? We're not that mean", J-Hope said.
I walked towards Namjoon while everyone else were enjoying the party.
"Were you surprised?", he asked.
"Yes! Did you do this?", I asked him.
"Well since you said you're always alone on your birthday, I decided to change things a bit", he said. I pulled his face down and kissed him.
"Hey no PDA! We must keep Jungkookie innocent", Jin said.
"Why me? I'm not the youngest one here", Jungkook said as he pointed at my brother.
I rolled my eyes and looked back at Namjoon.
"Oh, a few of my friends are coming over. I invited them", he said. I nodded.

I was sitting on the couch talking to my friends from back home when I saw three people enter the house. Namjoon was talking to them and motioned me to come over.
"(Y/n) these are my friends from the studio. Guys, this is the girl I was talking about", he said as he put his arm over my shoulder.
I smiled at them and noticed the girl giving me a glare. I ignored it and went back to the couch where my friends were.
A few minutes later, I got a message from Namjoon to come outside to the balcony. Apparently he had a surprise for me.
As I got close to the balcony door, I heard voices. I peeked and saw the same girl who gave me a nasty look talking to Namjoon.
"When are you gonna break up with that ugly girlfriend of yours? I'm tired of waiting", she said as she was holding on to his arm. What the hell is she doing?? I saw her getting close to Namjoon's face. Before anything happened, I walked out and their heads turned towards me.
"(Y/n)? I-It's not what it looks like", Namjoon said as he pushed the girl away. Tears were blurring my vision as I walked towards the girl and slapped her. I looked at Namjoon.
"Is that why you invited her?? So you could slip your tongue down her throat?? I hate you!", I yelled at him as I walked away.

"Hey (y/n) where are you going?"
"(Y/n)!"

I ran out of his house and went straight to mine. By the time I got home, my make up was ruined, my dress was ripped, and my hair was a mess. My phone wouldn't stop ringing. I changed into something comfortable and kept pacing back and forth. I stopped when I heard the front door open.

"(Y/n)"
I didn't turn around to face him.
"(Y/n) please listen to me. What you saw back there wasn't what you think it is."
"Then what is it?? She was practically drooling over you! And you just stood there instead of saying something!", I walked over to my room.
"I don't love her okay? I love you. I do admit she does have feelings for me and I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it. But I don't feel the same for her. She's always doing and saying things to convince me to break up with you. But I don't let her get to me. I didn't invite her to the party. That's what I was talking to her about back in the balcony", he said as he held my hands. I looked away, avoiding his gaze. He gently pulled my chin so I'd be staring at him.
"Why would I do that kind of stuff with her when she's not the one I'm gonna ask to marry", he said softly.
"What?", I said, shocked from the words that came out of his mouth.
He pulled out a small box from his pocket.
"I wanted to surprise you back at the party", he said as he got down on one knee. I tried so hard not to scream.
"(Y/n), will you do me the honor of being my wife?"
Did he really just ask that?
"Are you serious?", I asked him. He nodded.
"This isn't some sick joke you're pulling right?", I asked again.
"Why would I joke about this?", he said.
"Am I dreaming?", I asked again.
"Um..no", he chuckled.
I stared at the ring that was in the small box as I tried to even out my breath.
"Yes! A million times yes!", I said jumping excitedly. He put the ring on my finger and hugged me.
He kissed me as he wrapped my legs around his waist.
"I still have one more present for you", he whispered. He kissed my neck as he put me down on the bed. I moaned as I felt his warm tongue swirling around my neck and chest. He moved his hips forward to create friction. Before he had a chance to take off my clothes, the phone rang.

"Where are you? Everyone's waiting for you and Namjoon to come back."
"We're on our way."

I hung up and looked at Namjoon.
"I forgot the party's still going on", I said.
"That's ok. I'll give you you're present later", he said as he kissed me and got up.
We went back to the party and showed off my ring to everyone. I didn't see that girl I slapped earlier. Must've ran off to destroy someone else's relationship. I didn't think about her one bit as I spent the rest of my birthday with my friends and family...and my fiancé.

------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure if this is good. It's longer than the other ones though. Ill see what else I can come up with.