Jimin

I've been avoiding Jimin for a couple of days now because his stupid ex girlfriend told him that I have feelings for him right in front of everyone. I was so embarrassed, anger took over so I attacked her. It took five minutes for the guys to pull us off each other. I knew it was a bad idea to stay so I left instantly. I don't know if I'm mad, scared or nervous. Or maybe all three but I can't even look at Jimin without feeling embarrassed. The guys have been calling me but I'm afraid to pick up because they might be with Jimin.
When I woke up I took a shower because I had a couple of errands I needed to take care of. First I went to the DMV to talk about the parking ticket they gave me. I had to pay for it even though I kept telling them there was no sign that said I couldn't park there. Then I went to my sister's house to pick up my niece since she had to leave for work. After I went to the store to buy some groceries, I took my niece to eat at a small restaurant nearby my house.
"Sophie stop playing around and eat your food", I told her.
"I AM eating", she said.
"Doesn't look like it", I said. She kept spinning on the chair until someone stopped it.
"Sophie are you giving your aunt a hard time?", Jimin asked. I just looked at him wondering if this is real or just a dream.
"Noooo", she said giggling. She sat down and started eating. Jimin sat down next to her and looked at me. I just ate my food.
"Why have you been ignoring me?", he asked.
"I haven't. I've just been busy", I lied.
"Right. Well I'm hanging out with you and Sophie today. There is no way you're getting rid of me until we have this situation worked out", he said helping Sophie eat.
"What situation?", I asked.
"What happened a couple of days ago between you and Minah", he said. I blushed from embarrassment and continued eating my food. When we were done we headed towards a park so Sophie could play with her friend while Jimin and I talked.
"So?? Are you gonna tell me what happened with Minah?", he said.
"Wasn't it clear? You were there. Everyone was there. Everyone knows", I said as I looked at Sophie playing.
"Knows what?", he asked.
"You already know", I said avoiding his eyes.
"I do. But I wanna hear it from you. I wanna make sure it's true", he said.
"And so what if it is true? Is that gonna change anything? No", I said crossing my arms.
"It might if I heard it from you", he said. My eyes widened and I looked at him. It was silent for what seemed like forever but was only a couple of seconds. I was about to say something but my phone rang. I got up and walked somewhere else so I could answer it. My sister was the one who called and told me she was gonna pick up Sophie in about an hour. I went back to where Jimin was and called Sophie so we could leave. A while later we arrived at my house and put on a movie so Sophie could watch.
"You still haven't told me", Jimin whispered.
"Now is not the time Jimin", I said.
Fifty minutes later my sister picked up Sophie and left minutes later.
"So are you gonna tell me now?", he said as I closed the door. I sighed and turned around to face him.
"When she yelled out that I had feelings for you, I felt embarrassed and angry. So I attacked her. I don't even know how she found out. After that I couldn't face anyone because I didn't know what you would say. I just thought that I'd rather not know what you would say than to get rejected by you", I said as I cleaned the mess Sophie made.
"And how would you know I would reject you? Didn't you ever think I'd say I feel the same way towards you?", he said.
"No",I told him. I couldn't make eye contact with him because I know my whole face is red.
"Well I do so you can stop thinking otherwise", he said trying to get my attention. Why is it so hard for me to look at him?? My back was facing him the entire time. I finished picking up the last item on the floor and put it in its rightful spot. Jimin came towards me and put his arms around my waist.
"Can you stop ignoring me? It's kinda making it hard for me to tell you I want you when I don't even know if you still want me", he said as he whispered closely into my ear. I blushed intensely.
"I do", I whispered. He turned me around so I'd be facing him.
"Good", he said smiling. He cupped my cheeks and leaned in until our lips were touching. His lips were so soft and addicting. I couldn't stop kissing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck making sure there was no space between the kiss. Minutes later, he carried me onto the couch. He took my clothes off before taking off his. I was so focused on his tasteful mouth that I didn't realize he was rubbing my core. I jumped at the contact and freaked out a little bit. I couldn't say anything though because of all the moans that were coming out of my mouth. I know it wasn't Jimin's first time but it was for me. He positioned himself but when I looked at how big his member was, I quickly sat up.
"W-Wait", I said.
"What's wrong?", he asked.
"Uhh..I haven't done anything like this before soo..", I said looking away.
"Do you want to stop?", he asked.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to stop. There was a part of me that wanted to keep going but the other part was fear stopping me. I looked into his eyes. His eyes read that he would take care of me. I can trust him. It's unexplainable.
"N-No", I whispered. I grabbed his face and kissed him. I pulled him down so he would be facing my entrance. I knew it was gonna be painful but I do trust Jimin to make sure I forget it. He slowly went in and as he did that, I was tightly holding onto him and biting his shoulder. He didn't give me time to adjust but he did thrust slowly so I can get over the pain quickly.
"F-Faster", I whispered. He did and kissed me all over my neck. I felt him twitch which meant he was close. I came before he did. He got off me and we instantly fell asleep.
When we woke up, it was around 10 pm.
"Hello", I whispered.
"Hi", he said back. I looked at him in awe.
"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?", he asked.
I shook my head and kept staring at him. I slowly kissed him and got on top of him.
"Again?", he asked as I kissed his neck.
"Yes again. Are you complaining?", I smirked.
"Nope", he said and flipped us over as he kissed my neck. We spent the whole night waking up and doing it over again.

--------------------------------------------------
My cat just came back from outside and had a dead praying mantis in his mouth. My cousin said it's a way of them saying thank you for feeding and taking care of me. Well I'm glad but can he thank us in another way instead of bringing dead things into the house?😅