Taehyung

"Pssst...oppa", I whispered to Taehyung as I poked his cheek. He wouldn't wake up. Then I heard him mumble. He looks so cute. I sat on top of him as he was sleeping. I felt heat crawl up my cheeks. I bit my lip as I looked at his body. I just wanted to lick his abs. I felt something hard between my legs. I look down and his member was poking through his sweatpants. I got off him and pulled his sweats and boxers to face his member. I slowly stroked him and I heard him groan. I licked his tip and then took him whole. I bobbed my head up and down until he came. I swallowed all of it. I looked up at him to find asleep still. I chuckled and went back to his side.
The next morning I opened my eyes to find Taehyung looking at me.
"Good morning oppa", I said.
"Good morning", he said while blushing.
"What?", I chuckled.
"Nothing I just had a dream that seemed so real", he said.
"Really? What was it about?", I asked.
"Umm... you sorta...did something", he said blushing even more. I decided to tease him so I sat on him.
"I did what?", I said kissing his neck. He moaned.
"You..uhh..you did something...with your mouth", he said moaning. I started grinding on him.
"What did I do with my mouth?", I asked kissing him.
"Uhh...you know..", he said. I could feel him getting hard. I was grinding on him harder.
"Hmm? I actually don't know", I said making marks all over his neck and chest.
"S-Stop teasing", he said buckling his hips. I stopped his hips from moving and I slowly got up. I took off my shirt and shorts, leaving myself in only my bra and panties. I sat back down on him. I smirked as he tried to buckle his hips again. I slowly leaned into him and kissed him. I pulled away and continued to grind on him. He was a moaning mess. I felt him twitch from underneath his clothes.
"J-Jagi, s-stop. I'm c-close", he said with his eyes closed. I didn't stop I just went faster. Seconds later he closed his eyes and came. He stained his sweats. I kissed him and got off.
"Have fun cleaning up", I said as I walked out the room.
"Imma get you for this!", I heard him yell. I just laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------
Again...Awkward.