Suga

I was outside BigHit as I was waiting for the guys to come out. Even though I've been told plenty of times that I'm not supposed to be out here, I still do it.

"Hey! You!"
I looked back to see the same girl that's been bothering me for weeks now. Ever since I moved here, she's been bullying me.
"What the hell do you think you're doing? You're gonna scare our oppas. Get out of here before I make you", she said as she pushed me. The girls behind her started laughing.
"I'm not leaving. This isn't your property", I said to her.
She came closer and slapped me.
"You're not aloud to talk to me that way. Don't forget that you're a nobody. Now leave before I really get angry", she pushed me again but I ended up falling on my butt.

"What do you think you're doing?"
I heard a deep voice coming from behind me.
"Yoongi Oppa, this girl wouldn't leave. You need your privacy and she wasn't giving you that."
He bent down to check on me.
"Are you okay?"
I looked at him as I blushed. It IS you.
He got my arm and helped me up.
"You shouldn't mistreat someone like this. She didn't do anything to you. She was minding her own business. Now move along", he said.
"But Yoongi oppa-..."
"I said go", he said even louder.
The girls left, leaving me alone with him.
"Are you okay? Those girls didn't hurt you right? You should be careful," he said to me. I slowly nodded, avoiding his gaze.
"I should go. I'm really busy so......be careful", he said before walking away.
"You don't remember, do you?", I asked him.
He looked back at me as he gave me a confused look.
"Remember what?", he asked.
"I knew this would happen", I said to myself.
"What are you talking about?", he asked.
I stared at him for a couple of seconds. He did the same until he said something that sounded like music to my ears.
"(Y/n)?"
I smiled and nodded.
"What are you doing here? I thought you were living with your parents?", he asked, shocked.
"I moved here weeks ago. I didn't think I'd see you again. Then I saw a couple of guys on tv and one of them stood out. I thought I was going crazy. I wanted to see for myself if it was true", I said smiling.
"It's been years since I've seen you. You changed a lot", he said as he smiled back at me.
"Me? Look at you. You're hair is blue", I laughed.

"Yo Suga! We have to get back to work."

"I have to go. You wanna meet up later?", he asked.
"Umm..yea", I blushed.
"How about the café around the corner? Let's say at 7?", I nodded as a response.
"I'll see you later then", he showed off that smile that always made my heart flutter. I waved as he walked off into the building.
I smiled to myself, looking like a crazy person.

I was waiting for Yoongi at the café for a couple of minutes now. It's already 7:30, where is he? Then minutes later, I saw him run towards me.
"Hey (y/n) sorry I'm late. I had to do a few things before I left", he said out of breath.
"It's ok", I smiled at him.
We ordered our drinks and sat down on a table.

"So...you're an idol now. How does it feel?", I asked him.
"It's great. I mean our schedule can be a bit too much but other than that it's fun", he said.
"That's good", I told him.
"What about you? Why did you move out here?", he asked as he took a sip from his drink.
"You know me....troubled life. I don't know anyone here so I thought why not", I said.
"Well I'm here now so you know one person", he smiled.
"Technically I don't know you. I know the old you but the new you, I have no clue", I said.
"Let's see then.....you know I'm an idol now...uhh...I live with 6 other guys.."
"Are they cute?", I interrupted him.
"You are going no where near them", he said.
"What? Why?", I laughed.
"They'll ruin your innocent little mind", he said.
"We haven't seen each other for 5 years. How do you know if it's not already ruined?", I said.
"Guess I'll have to find out", he said in a deep voice.

A couple of hours later, we caught up on a lot of things.

We were walking towards my house after we left the café.
"Why are you so quiet?", he asked.
"I'm not quiet. I'm just...enjoying the moment", I said. He looked at me.
"What?", I asked him.
"You know I never forgot that promise I made to you", he said.
Holy shit he still remembers that.
I blushed and looked away.
"I see you didn't forget either", he chuckled.
"It was so long ago, I didn't think you'd remember", I said.
"Why would I forget something like that?", he asked. I just shrugged.
"So? Have you had your first kiss yet?", he asked. I felt my face get so hot.
"Umm...no", I whispered.
"Good. Looks like I haven't broken my promise then", he said, chuckling after.

We were standing in front of my door when he grabbed my hand.
"Why are you in a rush to go inside? Do you want me to leave or what?", he joked.
"No", I laughed nervously. I played around with my keys.
"Uh..do you wanna come inside?", I asked him.
"Sure", he gave me a side smile.

After I closed the door, he pushed me against the wall, trapping me between his arms. My breath stopped for a second at his sudden action.
"If I wait any longer, I'm probably gonna break my promise. So maybe I should do it now, don't you think?",he asked in a deep voice. I blushed as I felt his breath hit my face. He leaned in slowly until our lips touched. Seconds later, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started nibbling on my lip so I'd give him entrance but I didn't let him. He lowered his hands down to my butt and squeezed lightly. When I gasped, he took that chance to stick his tongue in my mouth. I moaned as he pushed his body against mine. He pulled away and looked at me.
"Promise complete. Now are there any other firsts I should help you with?", he asked as he kissed my neck.
"Umm.....no ", I said nervously, still blushing from what just happened.
"Hmm... I don't believe you. Guess I'll just have to promise again until you're ready", he smirked. I didn't hesitate to show off the smile I've been hiding. I playfully pushed  him off me and walked towards the couch.
"You can leave now", I said as I bit my lip.
"Oh no I'm not leaving. I'm staying over", he said as he sat down next to me.
"Says who?", I said with my eyebrows raised.
"Me. You haven't seen me in years and you're kicking me out? That's rude. I'm staying and never leaving. Not again", he said softly. I rolled my eyes and smiled at how cheesy he was acting.

-------------------------------------------------
I'm watching Little Women: Dallas and shit is going ooooon. Anyways I was just invited to a party and I wanna go but at the same time I don't. Everyone keeps telling me to go out because I keep isolating myself from everyone and everything.

Looks like I'm going🙃