Jimin

"Miaaaaa", I heard Jimin call me.
"Wake uuuuuuup."
I put the covers over my head. I felt something heavy on top of me. I took the covers off my face and gave him a glare.
"It's early and I'm tired. Im going back to sleep", I told him.
"Get up before I kiss you", he threatened me. I didn't believe him. A few seconds later I felt him get off. Then he pulled the covers off my bed.
"Hey I'm not wearing shorts!", I said trying to cover myself.
"You have a huge t-shirt you big baby. Now get up", he said.
"No", I said as I put the pillow over my head. Then I felt hands going up my legs and pulled me.
"Jimin what the hell?!", my shirt was pulled up revealing my panties.
"I told you to get up", he said licking his lips.
"I'm up now go away", I said hitting him with the pillow. He grabbed the pillow and threw it on the floor. Then he looked back at me. I knew what he was gonna do. Jimin always teases me ever since he found out that I think he's really attractive. I ran out of the room trying to hide. I heard Jimin behind me. I went behind the couch hoping he wouldn't see me. Then I heard footsteps passing by.
"Hyung, have you seen Mia?", he asked.
"Nope", it was Suga. I could see Jimin's feet from the bottom of the couch. I tried so hard not to laugh. All the other guys left while Jimin was still looking for me.
"I'm gonna find you Mia. And when I do you'll regret hiding from me", I heard him say. His footsteps got closer and I felt his hands wrap around my waist.
"I found you", he whispered.
He carried me to the couch and started tickling me.
"S-Stop Jimin! T-That tickles!", I said between laughs.
"You should have thought about that when you ran from me", he said. I wrapped my legs around his waist and flipped us. I pinned his arms above his head.
"Ha I win", I said as I stuck out my tongue.
He smirked.
"If you wanted me that badly, you could've just said so", he said. I hit his chest and got off him.
"Imma go shower", I said as I left him there.
I have a date with a guy I met at a party last week. He's cute and sweet. I'm nervous he won't like me though.
After my shower I put on a dress that ended above my knees. I did my hair and make up and looked at myself in the mirror. I look different. I hardly ever do my hair and makeup. I usually put my hair in a bun and put on some mascara. And I don't wear dresses or skirts but Jin said it would look nice. I went to the living room where Jimin was so I could put on my shoes.
"Whoa", is all Jimin said. I looked at him.
"What? Does it look bad?", I asked.
"Ani... you look beautiful", he said not taking his eyes off me. I blushed.
"Thanks. I have a date today. Let's just hope he feels the same", I said as I sat down to put on my shoes.
"You have a date? With who?", he asked.
"The guy I met at the party", I said finishing the last shoe.
"What? Why? He's not good for you", he said.
"And how do you know?", I said with an attitude.
"He likes playing with girls feelings. He makes them think he's a good person, he asks them out, has sex with them and just leaves them", he said trying to get my attention.
"And how do you know he's like that", I asked.
"Because he's done it to a couple of friends. He's just using you", he said softly. I didn't want to believe him. I've never had a boyfriend before. Why is he trying to ruin this for me? I looked at my phone and saw a message saying he's outside already.
"He's here I have to go. Don't wait up", I said as I closed the door.
We went to a coffee shop to order a couple of stuff and went to his house to watch some movies.
I sat down on the couch and waited for him to put on a movie. A couple of hours pass and I started to feel dizzy. I drank some of the juice that he gave me but felt worse.
"I f-feel tired", I said as I slurred my words.
"Don't worry. I'll take care of you", he said as he rubbed my thighs and kissed my neck. He lied me down and went between my legs.
"Mmmm no", I said as I tried to push him off. He was taking off my panties but I stopped him.
"I don't want to", I said closing my eyes.
He slapped me which made me wake up. He grabbed my wrists and put them over my head as he put two fingers in me. I couldn't scream because I thought he was just playing around. Then when I saw him unbuckle his belt I freaked out. He slapped me again and took out his member. I kicked him down there and grabbed my stuff as I ran out of his house. A couple of minutes later I was lost. And I still felt dizzy. I called Jimin if he could pick me up. A few minutes later I heard a car as I was closing my eyes.
"Mia?? Are you ok??", Jimin asked. I felt sick so I went to a nearby trash can and threw up.
"C'mon let's go", he said while helping me get in the car.
I woke up with a huge head ache. Jimin came into the room and gave me some water and pills.
"How are you feeling?", he asked.
"Like I've been hit by a bus", I said as I rubbed my head.
"What happened?", I asked him.
"You don't remember?" I shook my head.
"The guy you went out with drugged your juice and tried to have sex with you from the look of your wrists. I guess he hit you since your cheek was red and a bit swollen", he said. I touched my cheek and felt a slight pain.
"Don't touch it", he said pulling my hand away. I felt guilty for not believing Jimin.
"I guess now you think I'm stupid huh?", I told him.
"No I don't", he said softly. I looked away.
He pulled me towards his face so I can look at him.
"Hey you're fine now. Just next time don't go on a date with a guy unless I'm there", he said. I laughed.
"Scoot over." I did what he told me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. He just smiled at me. I looked at him and focused on every detail on his face. Then I noticed I was looking at his lips.
"Do you wanna kiss me?"
I shook my head interrupting me from my thoughts.
"What?", I blushed.
"I said do you want to kiss me?", he asked one more time. I blushed more and tried to look away. But he pulled me towards his face until our noses touched. He teased me by putting his lips close to mine but not fully touching yet. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I pulled him on top of me and wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands were going down to his zipper but he pulled away.
"What are you doing?", he asked.
"Umm... nothing?", I felt my face burn up.
"If you wanted me that badly, you could've just said so", he said smirking. I chuckled and went back to kissing him.

-----------------------------------------------------
I felt weird writing this.
Anyways expect more.
And don't judge me pleeaase.
This is my first time writing.