J-Hope

I watched as J-Hope was sleeping on the couch. He hardly has any time to rest because of his job. He stayed up last night finishing a project. It hurts to not be able to spend as much time with him but as his girlfriend I need to respect his decisions.
I heard the alarm go off and I got up to push the off button.
"What time is it??", J-Hope asked.
"It's 7:30", I told him.
"I have to get back to work", he said standing up.
"You're leaving again?", I asked him.
"Yea. I have a few paperwork I need to fill out. I'll be back", he said as he kissed my forehead and left.
Now I'm alone in the house with nothing to do. I got dressed and decided to go for a walk. It felt nice to feel the fresh air blowing softly on my face. I passed by a restaurant and saw a familiar figure inside. I looked closer and it was J-hope. He was with a girl. Must be the girl he's working with on the project. I saw her hand go on top of his. I decided to stop and walk away before I saw something I didn't want to see. He can't be cheating on me right? No I trust him. I continued walking and decided to buy some clothes for me so I can try them on for J-Hope. Two hours later I walked back home with a bunch of clothes in bags. J-Hope wasn't home yet so I decided to put a dress on. I hardly ever wear dresses. And when I do, it's usually a long dress with long sleeves. But this dress was short. Very revealing. It even showed boobs I didn't know I had. I put on some high heels and did my hair and make up. I sat down on the couch and waited for J-Hope. He said he was gonna be home in five minutes. I patiently waited but five minutes turned into three hours. I ended up falling asleep.
When I woke up I felt J-Hope shaking my arm. I quickly stood up and hugged him.
"Where were you?? I was calling you to see if everything was ok", I said.
"Sorry. Got caught up with work", he said as he hugged me back. I smelled something so familiar. I pulled away from him and looked at him.
"Why do you smell like perfume?", I asked.
"Hmm, I don't know. It must be your perfume. Wow you look great", he said smiling.
"I don't wear that perfume", I said crossing my arms.
"You don't? No I'm pretty sure you do", he said.
"My best friend wears that perfume", I told him. He was about to say something but quickly shut his mouth.
"I saw your best friend today. At work. She was looking for someone but she found me. She hugged me and maybe her perfume stuck onto me. She asked me about you", he said. I slowly nodded and kissed him. I started taking off his clothes and pushed him against the wall. I stroked his member as I kissed him. He ripped off my dress (RIP dress) and kissed my neck. He wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and kissed me again as water splashed all over us. He thrusted himself in me without warning and I yelled. Pleasure took over as he kept thrusting. After we both came, we finished our shower and went to bed.
The next day, J-Hope had a day off but I had a few errands to do before I went to work. There were a few customers who gave me a hard time.
"Hey (y/n). How are you?"
I looked back and saw Taehyung and Suga.
"Hey guys I'm great. Tough day at work but I'll survive", I told them.
"(Y/n)!! Get back to work!"
I rolled my eyes.
"Are you guys here to eat?", I asked them.
"Yeah actually", Suga said. I led them to a table and took their order.
"So how's J-Hope? He looked really sick yesterday", Suga asked.
"Sick? Its his day off today isn't it?", I asked them. They shook their heads.
"Hmm. Weird", I said as I put down their food on the table. I got back to work and kept thinking why he would tell me that. After my shift was done, I took some dinner for J-Hope. It was getting cold so I hurried up. When I walked in, I saw clothes on the floor. I called j-hope but no answer. I kept walking until I heard moans. I got closer and saw my boyfriend with my best friend. I dropped the food as tears kept rolling off my eyes.
"(Y/n)??"
"Shit"
I walked away while they were putting on their clothes. J-Hope turned me around and I slapped him.
"Don't touch me! How dare you do this to me!", I yelled at him.
"(Y/n) I'm sorry. It's not what you think", he said.
"You're screwing my best friend! What do you mean??", I said. He tried hugging me but I pushed him away.
"Leave me alone", I said as I walked out of the house. I ran all the way to Taehyung's house.
"(Y/n)? What's going on?", he asked. I hugged him as soon as I saw him. He let me in and I told him what happened. He told me how I can move in with him until I'm stable enough to move out.
A couple of days later, I went back to the house to get my stuff.
"(Y/n)??", J-Hope said. He was about to hug me but I stopped him.
"I only came here for my stuff", I said as I walked into the room. I got all of my stuff and headed towards the door.
"(Y/n) wait! Look I'm sorry for what I did. I feel horrible. Please don't leave. I still love you", he said. I looked at him.
"Hey babe, you ran out of shampoo."
I looked at him again and shook my head.
"Have fun with your new girlfriend", I said before I left. I went back to Taehyung's place and put my stuff in the guest room.
As time passed, I had two jobs so I would have enough money to move out. J-Hoped stopped calling me. I heard he got my ex best friend pregnant. He left her. I dodged a bullet. Months later I moved out and got my own place. It feels nice to have your own space. I've never been this happy in my life.