I realized who he was talking about, me. I kept watching to make sure.

"Malfoy, you need to get over her. It'll be ok. We're here for you." Crabbe said.

"Stop babying me!" Malfoy said, standing up. "What if I don't want to get over her. She's to beautiful to get over." His eyes became glassy. He then slowly sat back down.

"Look, Malfoy. All she will only hold you back. Any girl will." Goyle said.

"I heard that." Pansy Parkinson said as she walked down the stairs. "What's wrong Draco?" She walked over to Malfoy and sat down on the couch next to him.

"He can't stop thinking about her." Goyle said.

"Oh, that Gryffindork? She's a worthless, piece of scum. She isn't worth it Draco." Pansy said.

"She's not worthless!" Malfoy said, standing up once again. "Rhea is beautiful, and she isn't worthless. I'm leaving, before any of you pinheads can say another thing against her."

With that, Malfoy left Slytherin Tower. I broke the hard eye contact I had with him; and hopefully the one he didn't notice.

I gasped and covered my mouth as soon as I broke away. I looked at Ron with a panicked look. As Malfoy drew closer, I was debating in my head on what to say. I couldn't say I knew how to read minds, but that would be the only logical explanation.

Then, Malfoy was close enough, and I said. "Malfoy..."

He kept walking past us, rubbing his eyes. I looked at Ron and said quietly. "I'll see you back in the Common Room."

I ran off to try to catch up to a fast-walking Malfoy. I eventually did, and I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.

Tears where streaming down his pale, now pink face. His eyes were glassy, and he had a look of depression on his face.

"What do you want Lupin?" He said, drying his eyes. "Probably going to make fun of me for crying, aren't you?"

I shook my head, then hugged him without warning. I wrapped my arms tight around his waist, and at first he didn't do anything, then he hugged back, tightly wrapping his arms around my waist. He cried into my shoulder, and my hand rubbed his back in attempt to comfort him.

We let go after a while. Malfoy looked at me with a look of confusion on his face.

"Why did you do that?" He asked, drying his eyes.

"I know why your sad." I said, looking at the tears still falling.

"How? You can't possibly know why I'm sad."

"You like me. I can read minds. You really like me, and you were talking to Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy. They kept talking about how you need to get over me. Then, you became sad. You left them in the Slytherin Common Room. You don't want to speak to them for the rest of the day." I said.

Malfoy stood in shook. He couldn't believe what I had just said.

"Well, from now on stay out of my head." Malfoy said. He tried to walk off, but I pulled him back.

"Now what?" He said.

"I just wanted to say that, if you be a bit nicer to me and my friends, maybe we can talk more." I said. Then, for the first time ever, I saw Malfoy smile. It was an actual smile. No stupid grin or cocky half smile, and actual smile. I smiled back, hoping I had just made his whole situation better.

I walked off down the hall and back to the Common Room. Everyone was there; Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Fred, George, Ginny, Seamus, and Dean. They were all crowded in the small space in front of the fireplace.

"Rhea!" Fred said. I smiled awkwardly and walked over. "You can try to sit next to me." He said, moving closer to George. I sat down between Fred and Neville.

"Well, I have a story to tell you." I said, getting comfortable.

"Well, go on." Seamus said after a short pause.

"So, when Ron and I were down in a corridor," I said, looking at Ron, who was next to Hermione. "Malfoy came, and he was upset. He was crying."

I heard a snicker from someone. I stopped and looked around.

"Keep going." Neville said.

"Anyway..." I started. "I read his mind..."

"Wait, you can read minds?" Dean said excitedly.

"Yes, she can." Fred said. "Now, if anyone else talks they will have a bloody nose."

"Thank you, I guess." I said to Fred. He nodded as if saying your welcome, and I went on.

"So, I read his mind. I saw a conversation he had with Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy. Malfoy likes me. And a lot too."

There were groans of disgust and gasps of shock. Fred put his arm around me and squeezed me into a quick hug as to say I'm sorry.

I looked over at Harry as people were talking about this to each other. Harry sat quietly, looking at me. He then stood up. Everyone went silent.

"I'm going to go to bed." He said. "Goodnight."

He jumped over legs and books and went up the stairs. Ron slowly stood up and said. "I'll go check on him." Ron went upstairs and it was still silent.

"So, what happened after that?" Dean asked.

"Nothing really." I said. "I just let him go. I didn't want to upset him more."

"Why would you care?" Seamus said. "No one in this room cares for that git."

"That's a bit much." I said.

"What's wrong with you?" Fred said. "I thought you always hated each other."

"Look, I don't want to talk about it right now." I said, standing up. "I'm already in a bad mood so I'm going to bed."

I walked over to the stairs and up them. I plopped on to my bed and felt tears fall down my face.

As I thought about it more and more, I didn't know if I liked Malfoy or not. I knew I liked Fred, but I started to get the idea that I like Malfoy. I felt like my heart was being ripped from my chest as I buried my head I my pillow and cried.