Chapter 3

I woke up early the next morning since I was so excited to spend the day in Diagon Alley. I got dressed and walked down the stairs. Hermione and the twins were awake and downstairs. It sounded like they were in an argument.

I slowly walked down the stairs and looked at Fred. He looked up and smiled. "Morning Rhea." He said. I smiled as I walked towards them, and once I got to him, I trapped Fred in a large hug. I felt like I had lost control for a minute. I was wondering what he was thinking about some random girl hugging him.

"So, who's doing what today?" I asked.

"I'm staying here all day." Hermione said.

"Same here." The twins said in unison.

"I have to go get my school supplies today." I said.

"Oh, do you want us to come with you?" Fred asked.

"I'm not!" George said. "I have plans!"

"You just said you were planning on staying here all day." Hermione said.

"Yeah, I plan on napping here all day."

We all started laughing. I looked at Hermione and she shook her head.

"I'm organizing my school things. I'm leaving for home tomorrow morning and I have a lot of things." She said.

"So Fred, you actually want to go with me to get my school supplies?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll come." Fred said.

"Well, I'm gonna be there all day, are you ok with that too? You can leave early if you want."

"No, I'll stay the whole time."

"Thanks. I think dad and I are leaving at nine o'clock, so I'm going to go tell him your coming." I said, standing up. I left the room and went to find Remus. I also couldn't believe how well I was pretending to be his daughter.

...

Remus led Fred and me outside the back door of the Leaky Cauldron. We walked into Diagon Alley, and I was, as always, overwhelmed. Just the sight of all the magical shops and people made me so happy. It was like Dad had never been accused of murder, and was never thrown in Azkaban.

We walked down the crowded row of shops. I looked at Fred, who was standing next to me. I wonder how old he is, and how old I need to be until Remus let's me date. I automatically thought I was crazy. I can't get feelings for Fred, for someone I just met yesterday.

First we stopped in Flourish and Blotts. We split up to look for the books I needed. I was looking on a shelf, when I saw Fred start climbing a ladder nearby.

I stopped looking at the books and looked at Fred. He looked down at me and smiled. He pushed himself away from the wall with his leg and the ladder on wheels flew across the row of shelves. I laughed and watched as he slid down the ladder at the same time. I ran over to him once he hit the ground.

"You're very silly." I said like a young child. I laughed and hugged him.

"Well, it's all in my nature." He said, once we let go. "I'm a natural born prankster and jokester."

I laughed again. Remus came over to us , and he did not look happy.

"You two are supposed to be looking for books, not causing a scene." He said. "Ir- I mean, Rhea, can I have a word with you?" I nodded and followed Remus away from Fred. We went into an empty hallway, far enough away from the main room of the shoppe where no one could here us.