"I could ruin you, just who the hell do you think you are! You think I'm gonna let her leave my side." He said as he grabbed her hand.

"Ruin Me!" I punched him on his face, he landed on the ground. I saw my brother on the other side. He didn't stop me, He knew I wasn't at fault. The Dragneels never let anyone touch what was theirs. I knew my brother would do something thats 1000 times worser if someone had touched Mavis.

I could hear Lucy pleading with me to stop. Nobody harms my women.

" Don't you dare touch her again!! I see your filthy hands near her again and you could say goodbye to Swerato operations that your father worked so hard to build. I will crush it within seconds! Trust me: I do what I say!!!!"
I grabbed Lucy by the wrist and led her outside the hall. I could hear the murmurs and whispers of the crowd as I passed by them.

"Natsu Dragneel- the dragon of the Dragneel cooperation. That women must be his wife..."

"Who the hell is that man... how dare he mess with Dragneel. You could say goodbye t.."

The whispers quite down.

I opened the car and let her in. My queen. I won't let anyone touch her.

------|present time|
I pulled my tie of, and unbuttoned my shirt. I made my way to her room. I knocked on her door, she didn't answer.

"Lucy, I'm coming in" I guess she didn't hear me.

I walked into her room, she was struggling with the her dress. Her hair was in her way. I silently watched her. As creepy as that sounds.

She was frustrated. I watched her as she pulled her hair into a bun, her hair was a mess. How was she so beautiful?

"Lucy, let me help you"

No, it's fine I could do it myself" she stuttered.

I gently pulled her over, and reached for the zipper.

"Natsu I could do it"

"I'm your husband. I at least deserve to help you with this simple thing"

"Why the hell did I even wear this today?" Lucy mumbled.

I never seen her so angry. She was getting frustrated over a dress!!

"I forgot to tell you,you looked stunning today." This zipper was getting on my nerves. I just wanted to rip her dress off of her. She doesn't even have to try to tempt me. It was as if she was drawing me into her.

I pulled the zip down in a fast motion, reveling her bare back in front of me.

Gosh, her back was so beautiful.
No..Natsu! Don't do something stupid.

" Here! It's done, I think I broke the zipper. I'll get you a new one. "

———
~Lucy~

"Thankyou, it's fine, I was going to rip it anyways." He was looking away from me. Why was he not facing me?

"Oh my gosh!!" My dress, It was fully open, I forgot it was strapless...it fell of. No he saw me like this...

He looked away. It was as if he didn't want to hurt me.

I slightly pulled my dress up and led myself towards the bathroom. He grabbed me by the hand and the next thing I knew, I was on his lap.

"Where do you think you're planing to go after making me feel like this? How long do you think I will be able to control myself? "
Natsu pulled me closer to him, as he wrapped his arms around me. He caught me off guard.