Chapter 32

Chapter 32
Take A Chance On Me

Arianne Shawna's POV:

Akala ko tapos na ang pambawi sakin ni Brett. We just kissed and siguro its a mutual thing that we are already okay but still we need to talk. Nakaluhod pa din siya sa harap ko and hinihilot niya ang paa ko.

"Does it hurt?" He asked concern was etched on his pretty face. I just gave him an assuring smile and held his face. Then I slowly shook my head.

"Not anymore. I think hindi naman napuruhan ang paa ko." And I chuckled.

"Then can I ask you for a dance?" He said at jusko mukha siyang prinsipe ngayon sa harap ko. Kasi nakalahad yung kamay niya and naka bow sakin. Feeling Disney Princess naman ako.

"Huy! Umayos ka nga! Nakakahiya uy!" Saway ko sakanya at mahinang hinampas ko siya. Nagiinit ang pisngi ko shocks!

"Why? I want to dance with my wife." He casually said.

"Ihhh! Wag ka ngang ano dyan!" Hala! Kumakalabog naman ang puso ko.

"Come on wife, it's just a dance." He said and he grabbed my hand at maingat akong itinayo then he guided me to the center of the rooftop garden.

"Wala namang music." I said to tease him but I was surprised when I heard the strumming of a guitar. As if on cue talaga na tumugtog.

"You we're saying, love?" Nakataas pa ang kilay ni Brett at may mapaglarong ngiti sa labi niya. Kainis!

"If you change your mind, I'm the first in line
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me"

"I can't dance." Diretsang sabi ko sakanya. It came out as a challenge base on the tone of my voice rather that just a simple statement. Magkaharap kami ngayon at pareho kaming nakatingin sa isa't isa.

"If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down
If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me"

"I don't care. I'm asking you to dance with me, wife. I am not asking you if you can dance or not." He said with a smug look on his face. Nagulat naman ako ng bigla niya kong hapitin palapit sa kanya. He guided my hands to be positioned on his broad shoulders and snaked his arms to be around my small waist. Napaawang na lang ang labi ko sakanya.

"We can go dancing, we can go walking, as long as we're together
Listen to some music, maybe just talking, and get to know you better
You know I've got
So much that I wanna do, when I dream I'm alone with you
It's magic
You want me to leave it there, afraid of a love affair
But I think you know
That I can't let this go"

"I might step on your feet." I said. Then he started swaying us back and forth.

"No you won't. We both know you can dance, love. Stop making alibis." He said to me. Shocks! Huli na ko. Natawa naman ako. Natatakot lang naman ako mapalapit sakanya. I don't know how to approach him after what happened to us last time. It feels awkward kaso wala e nahuli na ko.

"Why are you doing this, Mr. Cabral?" I said as I snuggled close to him. Well might as well take advantage of the situation, right? Nandito na e grab the chance na. Nakayakap na ko sakanya ngayon. My head was resting on his hard chest. While my fingers are intertwined at the back of his neck. Ang bango niya. Brett's presence gives me comfort. It feels like home.