Chapter 27

Chapter 27
Wonderland

Brett Lawrence's POV:

Nasa bahay ako ngayon at wala ako sa mood na lumabas. Nagdecide ako na magbabad aa swimming pool. May pool ako sa sa bahay. Hobby ko kasi magswimming since sa bahay ng parents ko where I grew up ay meron ding pool. I really enjoy the water at nabibigay sa akin iyon ng relaxation.

So lahat ng frustration ko dinaan ko sa paglangoy. Hindi ko gusto ang nararamdaman ko para kay Arianne. Pakiramdam ko ay mali na magkagusto ako sa kanya. Guilt is also creeping up to me. Naiisip ko pa lang na nasasaktan si Arianne it also breaks my heart.

Tapos ay naalala ko pa 'yung hudas kagabi. Kaya lumangoy na lang ako. I spend time relaxing in the pool. I do not want to stress myself. Di ko alam anong oras na ko natapos sa pagbabad sa pool pero umahon na ko nung maramdaman ang init mula sa araw.

Papasok na ko sa glass door papunta sa loob ng bahay mula sa backyard habang pinupunasan ko ng towel ang buhok ko. Aakyat na ko agad sa kwarto ko para makapagshower na kaso may nahagip ang mata ko. Someone's inside my house. I am not afraid of ghosts. I do not believe them. And its broad daylight. And I've been living alone here for years and there no paranormal activities here I am sure of that.

Kaya agad pinuntahan iyun and there it is the person who just barge in to the peacefulness of my territory. It's back is facing me. I think the person is a girl since her body frame is small. Nagawa pa makinom. Might as well seize the moment. This intruder will be busted!

"Who are you? And how the hell did you get here!"

I really decide to caught the intruder off guard. I was sure she was startled because I saw her body froze in the moment. And just a moment I hear her making loud cough sounds. I think nasamid siya sa iniinom niyang tubig. Pero malay ko ba kung acting lang.

"Tinatanong kita, sino ka? Paano ka nakapasok dito?" So I repeated myself so she would understand what I'm saying to her.

"Uhhhh---" she made a weird sound. Napakunot naman ang noo ko. What is this thing planning?

"Humarap ka nga dito. Magnanakaw ka ba o stalker?" I cannot help myself anymore. This person is already getting on my nerves. If this human who invaded my private property won't show it's face I'll make sure that this human will face me.

An just like a snap that cut the rope the person faced me and I also dropped my jaw. I didn't know she will be here.

"Hindi ako fan! Hindi ako magnanakaw at mas lalong hindi ako stalker! Hoy asawa mo ko Brett!" Nag outburt na siya. Her hands are on her waist and her brows are meeting on the center. She looks so cute.

I almost forgot the things that stresses me with regards to her. But I think just the mere sight of her vanishes my fears. She just makes my whole day brighter. She was like my own personal sun. I am restraining myself to smile.

But as soon as she saw me I saw how her eyes roamed on me. Her lips parted and her eyes became round. I want to laugh because I can't help but to be amused by the sudden change of emotion on her beautiful face. She was so transparent. You'll easily know what she feels by just watching her. But of course I should be mad at her. She was out with another guy while I was away.

"Stop ogling at me." I just said and decided to left her there so that I could take a shower. Nakakahiya naman sa kanya na para akong basang sisiw na humarap sa kanya I should at least change. And also, I should keep facade, and it will be hard when I'm this close with her.