Secrets Revealed

Just so that you know, (because I don't think I said this before) in this YJ story I'm using  the Batcave from 'The Batman.' Though all the uniforms are the ones from YJ. And just to show you how far behind I am on whats happening in the world... I just learned that Netflix IS going to make the third season for Young Justice!! It have finally been confirmed *Holds party in honor of Netflix* thank you for making my dream come true.

I was in the process of screaming at Darkness when Daddy came in. He didn't like the colorful language I used, after all, we are only 6 . . . ish.

Me, "What the HELL do you think you are doing?!?!"

Darkness, "Just having a little bit of fun, besides, what harm could have come?"

Me, "YOU ARE 6! I think you're forgetting that! What happened out there could have KILLED you! And you think this is some, some sort of game!"

Darkness, "Why not? I mean..." She completely straightened up and didn't say a thing.

I was just getting madder, "What?! Is this another part of your game? Do you realize that, YOU. COULD. HAVE. DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What happened?" I cringed and turned around.

Me, "Hi, Daddy." I smiled, 'I have no way out... No way at all.' "Darkness took out the cycle and got the cops, I opened one of the hidden doors, they don't know anything." That sounded way better in my head.

He crossed his arms, he must have done some 'business trip-change-Titian Tower-change-back to Gotham' ordeal, I didn't expect him to end for the day. "You got the cops on you?" He moved his chair and sat, "The story, now, all of it."

I tried to start but Darkness interrupted, "It's my fault daddy, I borrowed the cycle to go look at something a couple cities over. When she called, I was already heading back, I was just coming out of Bludhaven. She said something about you and Robin being gone, so I went faster so I could get back here. The cops found me, all Midnight was doing was trying to do was keeping me from getting caught. I'm sorry Daddy, this was my fault."

He sighed, "You're off work for the rest of the week, you can't go off like that Darkness, Al didn't even know." He fell into the chair. For the first time ever, and only a split second, he actually looked tired.

Me, "Daddy, can I talk to you about something?" Darkness had run off with Blurr, it was just the two of us and he was back on his giant computer.

Batman, "I don't have time for it right now." He didn't give a reason, he always gives a reason.

Me, "But Daddy, it about the-"

He cut me off, "I don't have time Midnight."

Me, "It's the three months. I, I know what happened." He stopped typing. He rubbed his face with his hands.

Batman, "Nightwing told me."

I took a step back, I forced my hands to stay at my sides, with my capes the way they were I looked like a giant tube with a head. I fought to not let the fear show on my face, thought my mask was still on. "Daddy, I'm sorry, I didn't do that. It wasn't me, that's not my fault." I scrambled for words to say how sorry I was. I wasn't the person who destroyed a planet, I wasn't the insane tyrant who -

Kayla ran through saying something trivial to Batman, he responded and she ran up to the elevator that would take her up to the mansion.

Me, "Daddy?" My voice was hardly a sound, "I'm sorry." I didn't even look at him.

Giant arms wrapped around me, though almost every part of me was muscle, I was still only 6. He pulled me up into his lap, I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. though I could keep them soft, I pulled my arms around him, 'My Daddy, it wouldn't better if it was intentional or not he would still care. You're my Daddy.'

He lightly pushed me out from his chest and pulled my mask off my face, his was still off. "Karra," I looked up at him, messy hood hair is really annoying, "We will find a way to get you through this. I know you're stronger than this situation. Dick only told me because he thought it would be better if I knew about it in case you disappeared again and turned up crazy like you did. He thought... he thought you've become a liability."

I didn't have anything to say to that, I took a couple of deep breaths, I had to get over this. Wiping my face off and straightened out my hair, putting it into a ponytail, I stood facing him. "I won't let that happen again, I promise." Though my voice was strong, it was still a front. Being in the Compound sucked, but it did teach me some useful things. Burying emotions and overcoming terrible things are just a small part of what they taught us. He didn't believe me.

Bruce, "I'm always here, you know that. I don't care what Dick says, you are my daughter."

The Cave

Nightwing was looking at one of the monitors in his room, watching Batmans encounter with Midnight. Needless to say, he didn't like her, or Bruce's decision for that matter. Tomorrow he takes his drive to the league.

Dun, Dun, DUUUUUUUUUUUUN. Quite obviously Dick doesn't like Karra, what do you think the league will do when they find out that Midnight destroyed an entire planet... almost... Tell me what you think and

Stay Whelmed :)