Tuesday

In the Watch Tower over 5,000 people were gathered in the largest room. Though Superman still saw that Batman was still not there. The first few members of the Team were also here they were the only ones that were allowed on the Watchtower, the others knew about it but were too new for that privilege.

Superman turned on his comlink to the Batcave, "Hay Batman are you there? You were suppose to be here by now..." there was only static in response. He turned to Nightwing who was one the balcony with him, "Watch things for a minute for me will you? Batman still isn't here, I'm going down to see if he forgot, again."

Nightwing, "Umm, wouldn't you have Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter do that? I'm not even a League member."

Superman, "I know but you know enough about what's going on and they aren't up here yet. If I'm not back in an hour come down and see if you can convince him to come up."

Nightwing was surprised at the new responsibility he got, and from the man in charge of all the Justice League, Team, and everything else they were connected to. "Yeah, will do."

Superman, "Thanks," with that he flew up and through a set of doors to the teleporter room to teleport into Gotham and then onward to the Batcave.

---Batcave---

By the time Superman got to the Batcave he hadn't had even one glimpse of Bruce, Alfred, or even Karra. Not that he cared about seeing her. He couldn't even hear that anybody was in the house.

Where on earth could he be at this hour... he remembered that Alfred was always at the house if not driving Bruce somewhere. Alfred must have taken Bruce and Karra somewhere. He used a landline he found in the Batcave to call Bruce's specific number. It rang twice, then went to voicemail, "Hey Bruce it's Clark, did you forget what was happening tonight, or have you just lost interest in it? I'll find you sometime." He hung up the phone and started out of the cave back to scour Gotham again. 

Nightwing came over the comm unit, "Hey Supes, just found him, he was in one of the back rooms, on a computer."

Superman, "How did he get in without anyone seeing him?"

Nightwing, "I don't know I guess it's because, he's Batman."

Superman gave a smile and a small laugh, "OK thanks I'm coming."

Nightwing, "And there's one other thing, he brought Midnight with him."