What's Going to Happen Now?

"Come on, we're already going to be late can we go now?" Darkness complained to Bruce. He smiled, that had been happening more and more often now.

"Chill out little sis, he'll be done soon enough, he won't let us be late. Right."Midnight accented the last part to Batman who finally looked ready.

Batman, "alright let's go." The girls cheered, Midnight picked up Blurr and ran to the zeta tube.

Mt. Justice

Recognized Batman A 02 Midnight, B 27, Blurr C 3, Darkness, B 28 the glow faded.

Nightwing "You just had to find another one didn't you."

Batman gave the slightest look that said they'll talk about it later. "Where is the team?"

Nightwing, "Most of them are around here. Superboy's with Superman and Aqualad is currently in Atlantis. Impulse and Tigress haven't shown in a few days."

Batman nodded, "I have a mission for you."

Two Hours Later

Midnight and Darkness were both put on Beta squad. They couldn't have been more different. While Midnight was a more secluded version of Batman, Darkness was a happy outgoing playful ball of energy. When Bats had introduced them as twins, with Darkness smiling her head off and Midnight glaring, the team that had been there tried their best to hold in laughs. Somehow the polar opposite girls were identical twins. Somehow. But now they were sitting side by side in the bio-ship heading to Blud-Haven, one of 3 shipments of another kobra-venom. This was the second largest, while Alpha went to Star City, they would stop the one here.

Darkness had kept up a consistent amount of chatter and conversation. While her voice was higher and more childlike, Midnight had a lower more adult-like one, one that told she had seen things that shouldn't have been seen by anyone. Another reason she didn't talk much. She didn't really know how to use the words she had in situations with others similar to herself. "So, I don't get it, why were you called K.F. and Red Arrow called Speedy, I mean wouldn't it make more sense for you to be called Speedy and him something like, Kid Arrow?"

M'gann laughed "Kid Arrow, I don't think Roy would have liked that much." Most everyone else chuckled, except Midnight.

K.F. "No he wouldn't." The conversation kind of ended there.Until a new one started, "So, how did Batman find you two, if that's all right to ask i mean. We know Red Robin's story, and what happened with Red Hood, and Nightwing told parts of his, so what's your story?"

Darkness looked really eager to reply, but Midnight elbowed her, "No."

Darkness, "Why, not?"

Midnight connected to Darkness' telepathic link, 'Because Da- Batman would not appreciate what we have to tell them, he wouldn't like our story. He doesn't even know all of it.'

Darkness, 'Come on, we could just give then the nice version.'

Midnight, 'No, Come on K, you know what could happen if people found out. Any bit of information we give could lead back to relations and some people finding out his two-way. I know how it is if you don't really care if people know about your mirror, but Batman and I do. He won't even let Nightwing tell his because of the relationship between them. I'm sorry.'

M'gann groaned and grabbed her head. Blue Beetle noticed it first, "You OK?"

M'gann, "I, I don't know, there, there's another telepath here. It has to be Psiom, but he's with Queen Bee."

Darkness, "That's probably us. I'm a telepath, I thought I had said that already."

The other three looked throughout the group, while Midnight only watched without being noticed.

BB, "Do you have any other abilities you haven't told us about?"

Darkness thought for a moment, "Well, that one. I'm fast, I can density shift, but only slightly, through low density material. I can fly, and create and energy shield. That's all for me but Midnight can..."

Midnight cut her off, "No."

Everyone looked at her, "No, what?"

Midnight, "No, as in I don't know the full extent of the few things I can do. You will see them when I do." Even Darkness was unnerved, only slightly, from it. No one pressed the subject.

M'gann, "We have arrived at Beta drop off point."

Nightwing sounded from the coms, "Copy that Beta, the others have reached their points. Good luck."

M'gann, turned off the coms and telepathically connected the team expect Midnight. 

Darkness whispered silently, "Do you want our line?" All she did was shake her head.

M'gann, "There are a lot of people in there, and the door is locked." Blue Beetle started pulling out his sonic cannon but Midnight stepped in front him.

Midnight, "Don't bother." She kicked the door, the rusted chain and lock broke in a second, "That weapon would have likely killed any people at the door." Her comment was what alerted the 50 some people in the building. She dropped a smoke bomb, and disappeared, leaving the others to fight.

And fight they did. KF speed around punching out people, M'gann telepathically threw around people and breaking their guns. Blue Beetle used whatever distance weapon we had so he could stay up in the air. Darkness had disappeared with Midnight.

Darkness, "Where are you going," The few railings in the top part of the warehouse was being crawled upon by the two girls.

Midnight, "Info. But your team needs you." The three were being overwhelmed with troops and more than a few jacked up on cobra-venom.

Darkness, "They're your team too, besides, what information could you get that we don't already have? Bane is sending out a little more than normal, so what?"

Midnight, "Duck." she drops to the ground and Darkness follows suit. A solderer flies through the air. Midnight keeps crawling through the top level finding the computer and dropping down to it. She plugged something into it and started the download process.

Darkness, "You really don't think of them as your team? I didn't realize you were so cold. I thought you."

Midnight whipped around, "You don't know what has happened here," the computer beeped. "I have what I need. We have to take out the rest of these goons, get your team back to the ship and get back. Fast, simple, done. Can you do that for me?"

Darkness followed her taking out guys as they passed, "I can't believe this, what happened to you? Or is this just part of what comes with the cape?"

Midnight glared, "Duck." She threw a baterang over Darkness's shoulder pinning two guys to crates behind them. "I'll explain what I can to you later. Is Miss Martian still on your telepathic link?" Darkness nodded, "Good tell her I have to info and we're good to go."

They made their way out the other tree following them after goons were unconscious.

Miss Martian, "So what did you find?"

Midnight, "Info on what happened, why they made mass shipments, and why they went to the places they went." what I didn't say was there was also information on where I was those three months and their connection to me.

A/N: Just so you know, the teams were,
Alpha-Star City-Red Arrow, Zatanna, Bumblebee, Wonder Girl, Guardian
Beta-Blud-Haven- Kid Flash, Miss Martian, Blue Beetle, Midnight, Darkness, Blurr
Gama-Central City-Rocket, Batgirl, Lagoon Boy, Beast Boy, Static.

I may or may not put in where she was in three months, I really don't know. So again I would like your input as to 1 should I put that in or wait for the suspense and 2 do you want to know more about her past as in the compound, her family history more, or do you just want the last three months. 

Stay Whelmed :)