I'm Hacking Your Speed

Karra, "Hey Kayla do you think we should call the team and see if Nightwing would help us hack this?"

Kayla, "I don't think the team would approve of what we are dong. Besides I don't think he would, approve are do it."

Karra, "OK fine," Some time later Kalya started hitting my arm.

Kayla, "Guess what!" She said in a taunting voice.

Me, "What?"

Kayla, "I finally hacked her suit, and you know what else just happened?" I gave her a look that said I wasn't answering, "Captain Cold is out again and attacking hold on a, Jewelry store. And by camera looking for... ICE! In other words diamonds."

I looked at her, "Isn't that just a little bit cliche, even for him?"

Kayla, "Yeah but look here and in just a second, wait for it. YES! Here they come." A red and black blur came on the screen. "Yes now add the speed, to, her, suit, and, done!"

Karra, "Cool, what are they saying?"

Kayla looked at me, "As long as they kick his but I don't care."

Karra, "Tuchay." We watched for a few minutes while they talked the ran around ice blasts. All of the sudden the black blur stopped and looked at the green one in surprise.

Kayla, "And she now realizes she's faster. This is great."

Karra, "What about The Flash? Won't he think something is off?"

Kayla, "we correction I told them two days ago thy would be fine he won't care and she will chalk it up to be the guy that gave her the suit." We high fives.

"Karra, Kayla what are you two doing?"

Karra looked at Kayla, "hide it!" She whispered then yelled as she pulled out her own, "just looking online, did you know there is a movie about you?"

He opened the door," alright that's enough for today." He hugged them.

"But daddy," they groaned.

Bruce, "we are going home tomorrow and you two are going to the cave to train with the team."

"Fine."

Later that day

Kayla, "so, first I go into the garage, they see me and come out."

Karra, "then I come in and say 'i was happy to be your guardian angle for a few days'"

Kayla, "then I say 'but I have to go now'"

Both, "and together we say 'have fun being faster.'" they high fives.

Outside of the garage Karra already hacked security, "and in three two one now." Kayla walked in. Less than a minute later the other twins came out.

Skye, "I told you so."

Barry, "fine you win. So who are you?"

Karra came in, thought we were Midnight and Darkness right now. "I was happy to be your guardian angle for a few days."

Kayla, "but I have to go now."

Both, "have fun being faster." Kayla picked up Karra and ran out in the time it took them to blink they were gone and the wind went with them.

AN so this is the (maybe) last we will see of Barry and Skye together. :'( but on the upside we will get back to the point of this book YOUNG JUSTICE!!! YEAY *CLAPS AND GRINS LIKE AN IDIOT* THANK YOU ALL.

STAY WHELMED :)