In Prison

MY eyes opened slowly. The last thing I could remember was the Bio-ship being scared and going crazy. And boots, black boots, Dad, Daddy saved me, not Dad, Batman, Batman saved me.  I felt my arms wrapped around myself, and my body compressed into some sort ball, log. I opened my eyes. A STRAIGHT JACKET!!! I'M IN A STRAIGHT JACKET!!! I HATE STRAIGHT JACKETS!!!! OK, OK, just calm down, deep breath, logic. Padded cell, toilet and sink in the back left corner, door on the opposite side, not to mention this straight jacket! OK, Bats must have had a really good reason for doing this to me. The only way out is through that door, and the only way through that door is to get this thing off of me. As I was pulling off the top part I realized the 'pants' part left my immobile from the waist down, but that part was simpler than the top to take off. Once They were off I realized something else, I didn't have either cape on. I was only wearing the black body suit with red pockets at the thighs, calves, forearms, upper-arms, and my red utility belt was gone too! I was fuming. You has so better have a very good reason for taking away the capes, utility belt, and putting me in a straight jacket!!!!!!! A very good reason. As hard as it was to control my anger, I was able to reason that he didn't yet know my level of distaste for such an apparatus, I'll have to tell him about that later. Door's locked, of course its locked, and bobby pins. Normally I'm not the fashion person, by any standards, but i keep some things around because they are useful. Example 1 Bobby pin meet lock, Bobby pin pick lock, Bobby pin open lock. The door popped open,  now to find out where I am and how to get back to Da- Gotham.

"-surface to M'gann and tell her. She really needs to get up soon, Bats won't be happy but-"

"I'm totally fine with with her staying out, I mean all she ever was was a pain. As for Bats, well as long as we stay out of his way..."

That's Nightwing and Beast Boy talking, about me, why?

Midnight, "Yeah, no you might be able to stay away from Batman, but some of us can't. Anyway, you were going to surface to tell someone something."

BB, "OK OK, alright I'm going."

Looking through the slightly cracked door I saw I was in a cave of sorts. A long tunnel off of another one. BB turned in to a rat/mouse thing and turned right out of this smaller tunnel. But Nightwing turned around and kept coming to the door, well at least one of them is gone. I shut the door, he'll probably open it to check on me since there's no window, I'll wait beside it and get the jump on him.

Sure enough he opened the door and took two steps in. "What the-" I jumped at least my pockets weren't empty. A specialized sleep/dust powder via Batman to the face should keep him out for an hour at least. My legs were wrapped around his neck from my jump leaning forward I made him fall into the padded room. It was still louder than I wanted tough.

Oh well at least BB can't hear it. Now to get outta here. Earthen walls ceiling and floor, definitely cave. But how deep am I in, wait Mr. Wing said something about Miss Martian at the surface, if I can find where he went I can talk to her. Out to the right is where BB went, so that's where I'm going. The right tunnel only led to a zeta tube. He turned into a rat thing meaning he wouldn't have used the zeta tube so where is the hole he crawled through?

BANG BANG BANG!!! 

That didn't last as long as I though it would oh well I'm out and. Wait a minute M'gann, maybe I can contact her through the earth. I put my hand to the wall as close to the ceiling as possible. M'gann are you up there, can you hear me?

M'gann, 'Midnight?! Beast Boy just told me that your still out! Your 5 miles underground and out of my range! How are you contacting me?!'

Beast Boy, 'M'gann, how is she in the link, I thought you couldn't get that far?!'

Midnight, 'Cut him off. I need to talk to you.'

Beast Boy, 'Wait your not actually-'

M'gann, 'He's off but what do you want?? And how can you reach me?'

Midnight, 'I think I've had this power all along, just didn't know about it.' there was a hole in the ceiling only 6 or 7 inches around. I turn around, the left tunnel had a door, keeping my hand on the wall I opened the door, food supplies, kitchen stuff... a knife, and a spoon. 'I think I can do more than just this but I don't want to push it not yet.'

M'gann, 'Midnight, tell me what's going on or I coming down there!'

I smirked, 'Your starting to sound like the people at the compound, when they were nice, but I don't even know myself,' using the knife and spoon I started chiseling away at the hole, 'all I know is that, I have some sort of telepathy,' not telling about the flashback, not yet. I was almost a quarter mile in the hole. 'How far underground am I?'

M'gann, 'almost 5 miles. Why?'

Midnight, 'I'm digging my way out.' I hear something metal clang to the dirt floor.

Nightwing, "Miss Martian, Midnight got out, and knocked me out. Tell...

Authors Note: I am stopping here because I am having another person come in through the zeta tube, I want to know who you think it should be:

Batman

or

Aqualad

Both have a good story line but I can't decide, I want your vote on how the story will turn out.

Stay Whelmed :)

And remember to comment who you think will be better. :D

I need one more person to comment their opinion for bats or aqualad then I will keep going