Karra Kayla Damian Bruce

I was running. 3 months, I was gone for 3 months. I had to find Kayla by now she would be at 17 or 8, I hope. One was on the south side, the other on the north. I started down at 17, the house was empty. Back up north, Kayla was just walking out in the open in front of the empty warehouse.

Me, "Kayla!"

She looked at me, "Karra is that really you? Where have you been? Do you have food with you? I almost got caught a week ago. I was so hungry!"

She looked a lot skinner than she had the last time I saw her, "Kayla are you OK?" I handed her the basket with boiled eggs for now and canned food to last her a month, in case I disappeared again. She grabbed an egg and tore it in two eating out one half, then the other. "It's Ok I'm sorry I left you somebody took me. But now I am taking you to go see Daddy, and out brother," she looked at me, "From another mother. Neither are very fun but he is easier to got along with. They were that lady and boy we found on the boat, Damian is his name come on."

She stopped opening a can for long enough to talk a little, "Karra, what did Daddy say when you told him about me? I mean do you think he liked me?"

I hadn't told him but I would, "Yeah but there is something else you have to know, and you have to keep it a secret OK, you can't tell anybody! No one underground, no one from before, not anyone you will meet after seeing Daddy Ok? But you don't know anything about it until he tells you, OK, and you didn't hear it form me."

Kayla, "Why did you not tell him about me yet?" we were already down a couple blocks, I was hoping I could bring her in the back 'fight' the security and have Daddy explain why I know how to knock the down. "You need to tell him." she stopped walking, as she opened one of the cans.

Me, "Kayla, please this is the only way to do this, I can't tell him because he won't believe me unless I show him, besides, he can help you. What if I disappear again, you need someone to take care of you, I hate seeing you like this. Like you haven't eaten in days, like you can't do anything unless it's illegal! Daddy can take care of you better than I can. Better than I ever could." I tried to sound a little sadder as I said the last part, and it worked.

Kayla, "Fine, I want to see Daddy." It took a few minuets to get back to the mansion. "Why are we climbing a wall to get into the house?"

Me, "I want to know if Daddy put in a new thing he had been telling me about, come on it'll be fun." I landed silently on the ground, I couldn't say the same for Kayla.

Kayla, "Ow, that hurt my arm." she held it up.

Me, "It looks great maybe a bruise later but it'll be fine." I saw the red laser lights crisscrossing the ground. "Ok Kayla step exactly where I step." She gave me a look but complied. Until I accidently hit one that was up by my knee, she fell and landed on several, if mine didn't sound the alarm, hers did. "Get down!" I came over the top of her and hit one of the machines firing at us.

Kayla, "I don't think Daddy will like this!"

Karra, "Oh just follow my lead, trust me!" I jumped from top to top of the turrets, never being on one for more than a second. Kayla wasn't that good, but she would learn just like I did. "Kayla, use you vision to see where they are, jump!" she did and landed in the safe zone with me as they went back into hiding.

"Mistress Karra what on earth are you doing bringing a guest in from the back?" Alfred saw me.

Me, "Hey Al, can't talk but I need to find Daddy, where is he?"

Alfred, "He is in the basement it wall be a while until he comes up."

Me, "Oh, where's Damian?"