35 - Before I Leave. . .

Chapter 35| Before I Leave. . .

—Edward's POV : Five years later : Aged 20—

I was pacing around the den room of my mother and father's house, trying my best not to freak, but I'm mainly concerned about my mom freaking out. Hell, when I turned eighteen and asked to move out she said no. I was eighteen. I was legal and she didn't want me out the house so I know this'll kill her.

But I did move out eventually.

I stay in a nice, three roomed flat on the outskirts of London, right by the oceanside, giving it a wonderful view. Not a lot of people stay in that flat, but the people that do are quite nice. They don't bombard me with questions or anything. I can just walk down the hall in my pj's and not have to worry about being in tomorrows paper.

"Edward," my mother said snapping me out my thoughts, "just tell us already. The kids won't mind."

"No ma. I want everyone here. This is something big and it's quite serious."

"All the better reason to not tell them!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled and shook my head before snapping it up at a heavy knock on the door. I took long stride over to it and opened it to see Leigh-Allyin, Jr, Titan with their little backpacks on their backs, dressed in their school uniform.

"Eddy!" Leia and Titan squealed holding their arms up.

I smiled and walked them in the house while they, at the same time, rambled in my ear about their first day at primary school, talking about all the friends they'd made. Jr just kinda listened since this is his second year of school. That boy was so smart that he started school early and is now a 6 year old first form student. That's quite impressive, in my opinion, of course.

Believe it or not, Leia and Titian were so close to dying. They were born five months earlier than expected. Surprisingly, they were eight months matured so it wasn't as bad as it would've been of they were actually that age of four months. That grew up to be your average twenty-four-seven-I-need-something children. I kept them most of the time for my parents sake, though. They have a room at my house and it's quite large so I let them share it.

When we got back in the den that sat down, pulling their bags off their backs.

"Why is everyone here, daddy?" Leia asked our father, sitting on his lap.

"I'm about to tell you." I said. I opened my mouth to speak, but there was a knock at the door that cut me off. I huffed in annoyance and a few people in the crowded room let out a frustrated breath as I had kept them on their toes about the news all morning. I walked to the door again and opened it finding a flustered couple with a crying newborn.

"We tried everything but she just won't be quite." Casey said bouncing her and Granger's one year old baby girl, Harmony, on her shoulder while they walked in. Granger literally dropped the baby stroller and bag on the floor on the living room and ran his hands through his hair.

I held my hands out and grabbed the baby from her and pat her back while walking back into the den. I opened my mouth to speak but Harmony burped and everyone laughed.

"It wasn't me." I said, the. I put Harmony on my hip, "You okay now?"

"Aheh, Eehe!" She squealed my name, grabbing a fist-full of my newly cut and quiffed hair, tugging it.

"Ow, ow, ow! Case, get your kid!" I yelled making the room crack up. I've come to a conclusion that my pain is funny. Casey grabbed the baby and stuck her tounge out at me before going to sit back down by Granger.