19 - Her Demons

Chapter 19 | Her Demons

—Blair's POV—

I really wanted to kiss him again and thank him for everything he's done, everything. But then I remember :

We aren't dating.

So I do the next best thing. I hug him. It feels amazing to straddle him and hug him tightly, feeling his heartbeat quicken under my touch.

"Thanks Ed." and I mean it in more ways than one.

"No problem." he said, hugging me a little tighter. I didn't mind at all. I stood up before things got awkward and helped Ed straighten up the loo so Gemma wont rat out to my parents that I got shot. Its over and I'm fine but my parents act like I'm paralyzed from just a single scratch. I understand I'm their youngest child and their only daughter but I am perfectly capable of taking care of my self.

Says every women. My subconscious says. I wish she would shut the hell up. No one asked you, I scowl myself.

"I'm going nuts." I mutter. Thank God Ed didn't hear it.

I turned to leave and ended up right infront of my father. God damn! I don't get away with anything! Drake and Brit snuck out last night. He texted me and told me and I bet they don't even know.

"What happened to my daughter!?" dad yells, shoving me out the way and pushing Ed.

"Hey, don't touch him!" I yell, without thinking of course. I'm just making the hole deeper.

"Excuse me?" he says, basically asking me if I want to talk back to him.

"Don't touch him." I say quietly.

He laughs and waves me off. "Blair, shut up." Ugh! "What have you done to my daughter and why were you holding her like that?!"

"I-I...She...Uhh..."

"Answer me!" he yelled making me cringe.

"I'm sorry."

"You're sorry!? I forgive you and you let her get shot!? What if she was dead?! It would've been your fault! Everythings your fault!"

I felt like my head was going to explode. I understand that I'm hurt and he cares but this is too far. Way to far. And Ed looked like he was hurt. He was vanurable. He was broken. That's enough.

"Shut up!" I yell to my father. He turns to me and looks at me like I'm crazy. "I said it! I finally said it! I'm tired of you bullshitting me and Ed! We dated once, we're over it! Why don't you get over it!? I've never met some one so concerned about the fucking reputation! You treat me like a baby! I'm 15 dad! You said it yourself! You need to start treating me like I'm a young adult! What happened to you dad!?" Tears threaten to run down my face. "What happen to my dad!?"

He looked furious but he also looked sorry and most of all hurt. But then his face twist up. "I want you out of my house."

Now mum jumps in. "Now Zayn —"

"No! You heard her! She's a young woman! Young women have their own fucking houses!"

"You're and asshole and I hate you!" I yell.

I push past people and ran out the hotel room. I'm not much of a stair person but I'm now much for the lift either so I jog down the steps. Of course its raining.

—Edward's POV—

It was silent when Blair ran out. Zayn turns to me, fuming.

"You're the reason she's so cruel and vial. She's never, ever, talked to me like that. You little twat! You ruined my daughter!"