12 - Love Sick

Chapter 12 | Love Sick

—Edward's POV—

It was nice to have everyone give me some company. Too bad they leave in 30 minutes. There was a sudden knock in the door so I yelled for them to come in and you wouldn't believe who it was.

Oscar Wylde.

My old neighbor from when I was 10. We used to be close. Now he's all over Youtube making these sick cakedub remixes.

"Oscar!" My mom said. She adored Oscar.

"Mama Jacobs!" he said hugging my mom who stood up and hugged him back. "How are you ma?" he asked.

"Great now. I haven't seen you in years. How old are you now?"

"18." Oscar said.

"Wow I'm so old. How long are you in London?" she asked.

"A few weeks. Just traveling and I heard about the accident just before I left so I wanted to stop by and see my little bro." Oscar said scruffing my hair. I shook my hair back out and we did our handshake. "Edward, top of the charts, eh?"

"I know right? Amazing. Couldn't do it without my family." I said.

"I hear that." he said.

"What else has been keepin' ya other than those cakedub remixes?" I asked.

"Nothing really. That and college is literally all I do." he said and we laughed.

"Eddy, you should sing a song for Oscar." Skyler said.

"Yeah Eddy." Oscar teased. I glared at him and he laughed. I ended up singing a song with the band from our freshman album and talking about sports and hunting with Oscar and everyone else. They left after those thirty minutes except mom, dad, Joey, and Jr. They left last to go home and get clothes for the next day and tonight.

I looked over to the coffee table and saw a phone that said PML as initials. PML. Who could - Oh. Perrie Malik Louise. Does she know she left it? I was just about to text Blair when the door had opened and Perrie came in.

"I was just about to text Blair." I said handing her her phone. She smiled.

"Thank you."

"Oh no problem." I said.

"No. Thank you so much." She said hugging me. She started to sob on my shoulder so I just rubbed her back.

"Shh, calm down Pez. Why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry. Its nothing. I'm sorry." she sobbed hugging me tighter. "You're a good kid Edward and I love you."

"I love you, too, Pezzy. You sure you okay?" I asked.

She sat up and wiped her eyes. "Perfectly fine."

And I knew she wasn't.

-

It was about 10 o'clock when Kelly came over with the rest of the band, still in casual wear which I wasn't used to. As far as I know, we're discussing the tour, the recordings, and the VMA'S. The Connection have three performances. Opening, a 'surprising' middle, and the ending. Our sophomore album was also meant to drop right after the awards. Thank God the VMA's aren't until next month or I wouldn't have been able to go.

"So," Kelly said,"what songs do you lot want to perform?"

"Number 3, number 1, and number 9." Blair said.

"We could do that. Any disagrees?" Silence. "So we're doing those. I'll inform Danielle and she could start getting out some moves. Which order?"

"1, 3, and then 9." I said.

"Mm'k. Everyone good?" we nodded and our parents walked in, as well as Dani, and sat around us. Kelly started to discuss the songs and I gave her my phone and head phone so she can listen to it.

She was bobbing her head happily. "Alright. I know exactly what I could do. Great songs by the way."

My phone buzzed in her hand so she handed it back and I checked the text.

Hal : I'm so so so sorry but I cant come to the hospital. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but my dad wants to leave for NY today.

Ed : What?! Is that why you weren't here yesterday? Harlow, I really wanted to see you. Where are you?

Hal : Yeah, I'm so sorry. I want to see you too but I'm at the airport and they just called my flight.

Ed : Have fun then

Hal : Please don't be mad at me.

How could I not be mad!? She told me she was leaving next week. She told me she'd visit everyday. She told me she loved me. Ugh. I hate this. Having a fake relationship and mistakenly falling for them, its stupid! It's cliché! And its nothing like the movies! Why cant I just fade from reality for a little bit?

Hal : Edward, please respond. I'm sorry.

After this crap, I don't want to be in a relationship for a while. Its so much more easier to be single than taken. And I know she's not sorry, she lying to me! She's going to NYC! She's gonna have the time of her life in one of the worlds brightest cities. She's not sorry.

Ed : bye.

I leaned my head back on the head post and looked up at the ceiling, pondering in my head that's always full of thoughts that'll never come true.

I can see my self, running around after two little children in a park. Two girls. Both of then giggling happily with their dark brunette hair flying behind them. One of them looked around 7 and the other, 3. When I caught them I spun them around and they hugged me tightly while I carried them to a picnic blanket. Over came a women. A pregnant women. She smiled happily at me pefore kissing my cheek. It wasn't just some women, it was Blair. She slid closer and I couldn't resist the urge to wrap and arm around her and place my hand over her swollen belly, rubbing in slow circles. One of the two little girls, the shortest one, comes and sits in my lap, chewing on her sandwhich while the other sits by Blair doing the same. After eating a dog came over. They both giggled and started chasing the Dalmatian around in a circle. I smiled a kissed Blair's cheek.

"I love you Blair."

"I love you, too, Edward. I always will."

When I snapped back into reality the heart monitor was all I could hear. Loud, wailing noises echoing through the room. Everyone huddled back in the corner while doctors ran in. They kept throwing me questions but I couldn't hear. All I could hear was the screeching of the monitor and my heavy breathing. Blood pumping up to my face, my chest, and my ears while I slowly drifted into a world of peace.

_____________________________________

A/N

Oscar Wylde is a real person so you can look him up on Youtube if you'd like. He makes a lot of cakedub remixes and stuff. Going to get a haircut today. :P bye

♥BreHoran