17 - Going For A Walk

Chapter 17 | Going For A Walk

—Monica's POV—

Once the cops left, I made a plan. A plan to fix Edward's room. It's gonna be epic. We even called in a few friends to help.

"Monica, you are the smartest being on Earth and I'm so happy I'm marrying you." Harry whispered but of course everyone heard him and aww'd. I grabbed his hand and smiled.

"Love you, too, babe."

—Edward's POV—

"Two of hearts?"

"Nope."

"Nope."

"Nada."

"Go fish."

Blair, Hal, and Gemma groaned and started reaching into the deck of cards Gemma had supplied us with. The four of us (me, B, Gem, and Hal) were in the den-like room obviously playing Go Fish. It was just reaching 10 p.m. and I was bored. There isn't much to do.

"Ed, you look bored." B said, nudging her elbow into my side.

"Mhmm." I said. "I wanna do something, but there isn't much we can do."

"Hmm, we can Skype." Blair said.

"Who?"

"Grange and Case of course!"

"Oh, yeah. I haven't seen them in a while, huh? Gem, can we use your Mac?" I asked.

"Course, its on my bed." she said. Blair went to go get it and Gemma went to the living room to watch Tv. Gemma is married to a lad named Dean. Ironic because Supernatural but that's beside the point. Her husband is originally from Charleston, South Carolina and his father died in service so he wanted to give back to the country and join the Navy. He, apperantly, comes back the same time we get back from New York. So four days. We aren't gonna waste time there. We're gonna go and come back.

"Hello!?"

I snapped out my thoughts and looked at Case through the laptops monitor. I didn't even realize they were on.

"Oh, hey." I said.

"You don't sound to excited to see us." Granger said.

"He's just pondering through that head of his. So how's college Case?" Blair asked.

"Ehh, its less work then I thought. More lectures though. A lot more." she sighed.

"What are you majoring to be?"

"An Architect."

"Cool. How's school Granger?"

-

After our chat with the two we had made a twitcam. In a matter of minutes there was about 100,000 people watching. And it kept growing.

"They said they cant see us." I said as I started to toggle with the camera.

"I know, wait, okay, here. Plug this in." Blair said. Then a green check came by my username at the top.

"Yay! Success!" I said. Blair giggled and waved at the camera. I yawned. "I'm so fuckin' sleepy."

"Really?" she said with plenty sarcasm. "I couldn't tell."

"I hate you Blair but I'm gonna lean on your shoulder because I love you aswell." I yawned again before leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Guys I'm going to the the store!" Gemma yelled out.

"Get me some gummy bears, please!" I yelled.