9 - The Broken One's

Chapter 9 | The Broken One's

—Blair's POV—

Everyone gradually left the main room and it turns out Niall was 'sleepy'—cough too lazy cough—to drive. So we pulled in a truck parking lot and we stopped then tomorrow we'reback on the road and we should be back in two hours. Harlow and Ed got up to leave but I grabbed his hand.

"Uhh, c-can we talk?" I asked.

He looked at Harlow and she nodded with a slightly annoyed face. I really am sorry for all the bullshit I caused. I really am. She walked off to the room and he sat down.

"Yeah?" he asked, hands shoved in his pockets.

"Can we walk, like, outside?" I asked.

"Sure." he said.

We walked off the bus and started down the roads in the 8 o'clock night. It was silent at first but whe. we got far away from the bus enough, I slipped my heart out to him.

"I miss you."

He chuckled. "Blair, I thought we already talked about this?"

"No Ed. I miss you. I love you. I want us to be together again. ut I know that'll never happen and I'm so sorry but I had to tell you. I needed to tell you. I'm sorry."

"I miss you, too."

"I know you're mad but — wait, what?"

"I'm not gonna lie either. I miss you, too, Blair. There's no point in hiding it. But we both know what's best." he said. I nodded.

"B-But, and I understand if you say no, but can I have just last kiss?" I asked.

He surprised me when I felt his lips on mine. His arms locked on my hips while mine latched around his neck holding him closer and making our kiss deeper. He swiped his tounge across my bottom lips and I gladly allowed him entrance to my mouth.

"I miss the sound of your voice." he whispered. "I miss the rush of your skin." My skin shivered helplessly as he whispered sentimental words in our passionate, desperate kiss. "C'mon get higher. Lossen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips. Just pull me down hard and drown me in love."

"What is that?" I asked him pulling away.

"A song I wrote. . . about you." he said. I blushed. "You'll hear it tomorrow when we get to the studio."

"Okay."

"I'm sorry this couldn't work out."

And there, right then, my heart crack yet again.

-

Back home. Finally. I walked into my room and slang my suitcase on the floor before sitting on my bed and literally doing nothing. I have nothing to do. I have no one to see. I have no one to make movie plans with, or go to Starbuck's with, or go to the mall with.

I have no life.

What was I even like before I dated Edward? Did I even exist to people? Was I just know as Zayn and Perrie Malik's Daughter? Without Edward, I was. . . alone. I barley talked, I never was in a relationship, I was such a goody-goody, I always studied, I never lived until I met Edward Styles.

So now I'm dead again.

I could feel my heart sink deeper and deeper into my stomach. My stomach let out a manly growl but I ignored it just like I have all week long. I cant fill my emptiness with food. My phone buzzed and I picked it up; the words lit on my screen completely changed my entire day.