3 - Remembering Tori

Chapter 3 | Remembering Tori

——Edward's POV——

I'm glad Harlow is getting along with my family/friends. That's makes dating a lot easier. What did hurt though was I thought Zayn liked me when I was daring Blair. He tricked me into thinking that. And damn did it hurt falling for a girl you cant have, but I'm slowly getting over Blair. Slowly, but surly.

I was awoken by a banging on the door and someone ripping open the blinds, then a weight flopped ontop of me. I opened my eyes and rubbed then before looking to see who lay ontop of me.

"Sunny time Eddy!" Skyler yelled being the engetic kid she is. I sat up and stretched before I realized that everyone crowded around my bed. I looked at then questioningly and then all left. I was confused. What the hell was that? I walked out the room and into the kitchen area of the bus and took up some food before sitting in the living pad area.

"Morning." I chirped happily.

"Morning." Said Harlow and Skyler being the only two to answer.

"Why are you all such Debbie Downers' today?" I said.

"I'm bored." Drake said.

"I thought this would be fun, but I regret it now." Paisley said.

"Oh I once went camping for 2 weeks straight and didn't have anything but a weeks supply food and 2 outfits. It ain't that hard." Harlow said. They all looked at her like she was crazy. They should lighten up, for their own sake.

"Well, we don't really need to worry about the site until around 6 so lets just explore today." I said.

"Yay!" Skyler yelled. My phone buzzed in my pocket so I pulled it out.

Casey

Kinda hurt you didn't tell me about your girlfriend

Edward

sorry Case but it was a do or die thing :P

Casey

Yeah sure. Anyway I need to finish my studies. I just wanted to confront you. Bye. Love you loads.

Edward

peace, love you tons.

I put my phone down and went to the kitchen. I tossed my plate in the trash and grabbed a bottle of WAA-TAH® water and walked back into the living room and noticed everyone watching celeb gossip.

Devilishly handsome son of Harry Styles is in yet another relationship, or at least we're getting at it. Last night a girl, by the name of Harlow Dews, posted a cute pic of her and Edward with the caption 'Handsome'. Minutes later Edward posted a picture of the two dressed as if for a date with the caption 'Gorgeous'. Now lets be honest, they look cute. No one has confirmed of denied any rumors but I think its pretty obvious that the two are in a relationship. Lets read some fan responses. . . Okay.

Aww! They are so cute! Now maybe those Beddy shippers would shut up and be happy for Ed!

Eww where did she even come from?

I've seen better?

She's perf! I want her face!

#BeardingBeddy

#ChedComeOutTheCloset

Wow! Some of those are pretty hateful. But look at that last one. Ched Come Out The Closet. Apparently Ched is a ship between Chad Horan and Edward Styles. Some of the fans are convinced that they are in a secret relationship with each other! Wow, this is one special band. Stay tuned because we'll be right back after this commerical.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch with Harlow. She instantly leaned on me and instantly I felt warm. My phone buzzed yet again and I skilled it out my pocket.

Carlin

Yo, the paps are like asking where you losers are and they wont leave me alone :P

I laughed and showed my parents. They chuckled lightly before dad typed a response and gave it back.

Edward

Then tell them were camping LOSER!

I laughed and clicked the phone off before slipping it back in my pocket.

"Hey, Ed," Harlow said,"look."

I looked at her phone and my eyebrow twitched in confusion.

#EwwDieHarlow

#FuckingBeardingSlut

#HarlowTheMarshine

#FuglyBitchHarlow

#Harwhore

#KillHarlow

#ChedComeOutAlready

I took out my phone and composed a tweet.

Edward_Styles : Okay, okay you can stop now. This is non-sense.

I put my phone down and turned to Harlow, whispering in her ear.

"I'm so sorry."

She just nodded quietly. I sighed. Fucking bullshit. She's gonna dump me because of some rude ass fans. I need Harlow. I need to be loved. Then I thought about Tori. Tori loved me. She always did. Bestfriend or boyfriend, she always cared. I loved that about her. She was such a sweet person. Even when she was dying, she was still the best human on earth...well apart from my mom.

I felt my eyebrows crease and my forehead wrinkle in confusion as I swam deeper in my thoughts.

Why was she so depressed? Why did she give up. She told me she wouldn't give up and she lied. Sara.

The worst things in life come free to us.

I was upset. Too upset to say andything, too upset to even yell. I felt a hand on my knee and looked up at my mom. She wiped my cheeks and that's when I realized I was crying. I'm such a fucking pussy. I got up and stomped off to the back room slamming the door behind me.

How many more people could I possibly lose?

_________________________

~Bre