24 - Worst Night Of His Life

Alot of people have been asking (on tumblr) what Kelly, Mary-Jane look like. Kelly is just Kelly Rowland, X Factor Judge/Singer/Creator of Little Mix! Mary-Jane is Madison Pettis. And I was just kidding when I said Yazmin is Rebecca Black. Yazmin is Hailie Mathers a.k.a. Eminem's daughter. Enjoy! Wasn't read over! Its short! Sorry!

xBreHoran
______________________________________________

Chapter 24 | Worst Night Of His Life

—Edward's POV—

Finally, the night of the VMA's. Its gonna be wicked, I can already tell. I'm not a suit guy. I hate suits. So instead I wore a black vest, very fitted, and a long sleeve black button down that I rolled up to my elbows, and of course pants. They're actually just black skinny jeans but yeah. They're pants. I even had a silk red handkerchief. I was sitting on the bed waiting for Yazmin to come out the bathroom so she could help me with my bow tie since she's my date now.

Turns out our girl/boyfriend's, even close friends and family can even come. Apparently they don't have seats for that. So I had called up Grange and Case two days ago and told them. As well as Gemma and Dean. Dani got to come because she's our dance coach but Ed had to stay here, sadly. Carlin called and wished us good luck so I thanked her and turns out she'll be there, too.

I'm actually scared out of my wits. What if I fall off stage? God, I hope not. What of I throw up? Eww, I'd just kill myself then and there. I cant throw up on live television. Oh God.

"Okay, I'm ready." Yaz announced through the loo's door.

"Mm'k. I'm still here." I said sarcastically.

"Dipshit." she said through the door. I chuckled and she slowly opened the door.

I sat up at the end of the chair. "Wow." She was absolutely beautiful. She had dyed her hair an almost bleached blonde but kept some brown places. It was curled and the top half was pinned up. She had on a long sleeve black dress, her sleeves were laced. She had on a blood red lip stick and smoky eyeshadow. A red thick bracelet and through the spit on her dress you can see her red, peeptoe heels. I stood up and walked towards her, tucking a curl behind her ear.

"You look absolutely stunning." I said.

She blushed. "Thanks. So do you."

"Thanks. Can you help me with my bow tie?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed it out my hand.

She reached around my head and wrapped the tie around it before tying it. I watched her and she finally met my gaze, blushing. She smiled and her hands rest on my chest while mine slowly gripped her waist. Slowly, both of us leaned in. We were literally an inch away from kissing when there was a knock at the door. We jumped about, both of us blushing. I scurried over to the door, swinging it open.

"Aww, Ed, you look adorable. Yaz, you look beautiful." my mum said pinching my cheeks making me blush. I think my collar is chafling. Its hot in here.

"I need —"

Them I covered my mouth with my hand and ran to the bathroom but I didn't throw up. Because I didn't eat today. I was scared this would happen so I just didn't eat. I felt the tears roll down my face as my stomach jerked again. I was throwing up but nothing came out so it hurt. Terribly.

"Ed you alright?" Mary-Jane asked, being the first to the loo. I shook my head no and my mom sighed before walking over and placing her hand on my forehead.