"The second inmate, take us to him." Locus ordered. "Of course." Aiden said, looking at you and you followed beside him. Locus clenched his fits, but followed. You and Aiden talked while going there, and Locus was feeling jealous. Then you all stopped and saw him. The one that had history with the Freelancers. "Hm. I can see why he has a history with them." You said. "Anyway, I'll start disciplining them. Aiden, come with me,  I will need some help." "Of course (Y/N)." He said, following you.

Locus

All day, you and Aiden were talking about each other. Your pasts, relationships, and history. Locus saw how Aiden wanted to get close to you. In fact, Aiden loved you, and Locus hated that.

Locus was in the traning room. Punching some bags, imaging it was Aiden he was punching. Then Felix came in seeing Locus punching sone bags like a animal. "Hey easy there, what's up with you?" Felix said, Locus stopped and grunted. "Nothing." He said. "Let me guess... it's (Y/N) and that Councillor?" Locus growled. "I'm gonna take that as a yes. But seriously, you need to take a chill pill. You're like a little kid that didn't receive his present." He said, but Locus didn't care, Aiden didn't deserve you.

Locus fell in love with you, ever since when he laid eyes on you. Even though you barely talked to him. He didn't care, as long you acknowledge him. But seeing you, with someone else, that he couldn't allow. So he thought of something, before anyone could steal it.

You

You took your armor off, and the body suit. You unwrapped the bandage around your chest area, and let your breasts bounce. You then entered the stalls, and turned on the shower. You let your body be covered in water. But your head was down

"He reminds me of him." You thought. You see, Locus reminded of your of your father.  His personality, and the way he spoke, but not his looks. He was way more handsome.

Your father was a harsh man. You had three brothers, they were all respected by my father. While you, it was a challenge. You acted and looked like a boy. You worked hard from him to praise you, until 6th grade. He gave you the family sword, the was first crafted in the Samurai days. To this day, you still had it. You thought you were finally gone from the torment, be thete he was. Locus, the fearless and heartless man you know.

Then a door was heard opening. You gasped,  and tried to finish fast. But footsteps were heard coming to your stall. Crap, of course, you were the only one here. You had to think, and you had very scared looked. But it was too late, the stall door was opening. "Don't look at me!" You screamed, your face was blushing. You looked to see who it was.

It was Locus, pure naked. You guys stared at each other. Your blushing, and Locus was looking at that cute face. Then you regained a serious attitude. "Locus, what are you doing?" You asked. Locus was looking at your breasts, and they big as he imaged, he felt himself going hard.

"Locus..." "What?" Your eyes trailed down, and he looked down, and saw it. "I'll go, but you better be ready for- mmmmm!" You were cut by Locus kissing you.

;)

"What the fuck?!" You thought, as he grabbed your wet body against his muscle body. You felt his cock rub against your clit. He rubbed more of his cock against it. You moaned a little, bit still dove his tongue inside your mouth. You gasped and your eyes went wide. You felt his strong, wet, tongue lick your area in your mouth.

He lifted his leg, and put his knee between the legs, pressuring your vagina. He then put a hand on your butt, and rubbed it. You gasped at this touch, but had to resist. You didn't want to show your weak side. But Locus wanted to see your cute face. He let go of your mouth, and sliva line was in between. You were panting, and your cheeks were red.

Next, he attacked your breasts and you moaned. "Ah!" Locus smiled at this. He licked your right nipple in circles, and flicks it. Then he sucks at it. "Aaah!" You moaned. He went to the left and sucked on it so hard. "Ngh!" He smiled at this, feeling proud at this.

He then put you on your knees. So now, you were facing his cock. His dark shade, 12 in., and dripping precum. He grabbed your hair, and rubbed his cock against your face. "How does it feel (Y/N)? Feeling the warmth and size if it?" Locus said, seductively. You looked up at him. You saw how horny he was from his eyes. He looked at your eyes, and saw how cute it was. That got him turned on, and he was breathing heavy. Then he opened your mouth, and thrusted in there. "Mmmmmph!" Your eyes went wide, and drool was coming out. He thrusted you, all the way to his balls. "He's so big, and yet he can fit!" He pulled back, and thrusted in there again. It was so good in your, that ypu sucked on it. He threw his head back because of all this pleasure. "Ahhh, you're so good, give me more!" He thrusted even more faster. Your eyes went to back of your head. Locus saw this, and he was getting close. "Ah! Fuck!" He shouted, his cum shot in your mouth. He held your head, making it's in your throat, all of it. He tasted salty, but still it was good. He pulled out, cum still covering his cock. You gulped it, and hurried to his cock. Licking off the remaining cum. He stroked your hair. "Good girl, now I did something for you." "Mm?"

He grabbed you, and put you on your back. The he spread your legs. Your whole area was wet, and he chuckled. "Let's see what you taste like." He breathed on it, and licked all thise juices. "Ahhh! Yes!" He then started to bite on the clit. You moaned, and he started to bite on it so good.

He stopped, and started to drag you closer to him. You felt something poke your hole. It was hot and wet. "(Y/N)... this is... your first time?" He panted, you looked at him and nodded. "It's okay, besides you will be my very first. Also, it's okay to go rough." You said, smiling at him. For a long time, he saw that smile on him. He couldn't contain his lust. He kissed you, and put it in. You moaned, and he started to thrust. You were so tight around him, and he was so big. You both could feel the heat, and good it felt. He thrusted into you, all the way to his balls. "(Y/N)... I love you... ever since... when I... met... oh God... I wanted you... so badly... ah fuck!" "Locus!" You two were getting close, and he wasn't lasting very much. He was pounding into you so hard, that he hit you G-spot good. He was holding it too much, and immediately kissed you. You pulled away, and screamed. "Samuel!" "(Y/N)!" Then he cummed, filling everything in your hole. Finally he was done, and pulled out, along with your cums flowing out if your hole.

"Sorry, if I went overboard." "It's okay, it felt good though. But I can't get up." "Here let me do it." He said getting up, carrying you outside of the stall.

~
*stretches put arms* Okay, there you go, and it was fun doing this.
So leave a star. :3