Hurt.

Y/n Pov.

It's been a week so far and I've settled into Los Angeles pretty well. I've met with the people organizing the competition so we already talked about the things they expect and what material I should be preparing for the concert coming up. It wasn't a big concert but there would be a crowd.

On another note, I had no idea what was happening between Kendall and me. It's been a week and she avoided me like the plague, she would answer me when she had to but most of the time, the girls did all the talking, trying to cover up for her and I knew that.

Kylie: "Are you still coming over for dinner later?" I nodded dropping down from the bar.

I was at the gym the house had and I was grateful for it because it saved me the trouble of going out and finding one.

Bella: "All of us will be there so don't worry," I hummed drinking my water.

Hailey: "What's wrong? You haven't spoken to us properly since we arrived." She frowned.

Y/n: "Do you really have to ask me that question." They pursed their lips and looked away from me.

Gigi: "Kendall is going through a lot, work is stressing her out and her family is busy with filming so there's a lot to balance." She quickly made an excuse for her.

Y/n: "Sorry, I didn't realize our relationship needed consideration." I said with a bit of attitude.

Kylie: "She didn't mean it like that," She sighed knowing I was getting angry.

Y/n: "I don't understand what I did. I have a lot of patience and it's running thin so make sure to tell her that." I left the gym and started walking to the kitchen hearing them follow.

Hailey: "How are rehearsals going?" I opened the fridge looking for an energy drink and grabbed it.

Y/n: "It's going good, the judges have helped me out a lot and the mentors have been just as great." I answered staring at Kendall who kept her eyes glued to her phone.

Look up and talk to me, dammit!

Bella: "What songs are you preparing? Like is there a specific genre?" I nodded and finished up my drink.

Y/n: "Well it's work with a voting system so the majority of the voters chose some depressing music." I chuckled finding it ironic in a way.

I'm feeling depressed these days.

Kylie: "Can we have more details?" I shook my head.

Y/n: "I think that's the most I can share. You have to wait and see what I have in store for y'all." I winked looking at the time. "I'm going to have a shower, I'll be right back and then we can leave." I smiled.

Gigi: "Okay," She smiled making me go upstairs to get ready.

I showered and changed into this 👇 before making my way downstairs to see them all talking. I cleared my throat hearing them stop and stare at me.

 I cleared my throat hearing them stop and stare at me