Operation: Graviton III

A/N: Well, this is a February gift to everyone. So please enjoy. And by the way,

I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS FIRST!!!!!! WHEN I WROTE PINECEST, IT DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT DIPPER WILL HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH MABEL, MABEL COULD BE LIKED BY ANOTHER PINE, BUT NOT FORD OR STAN, ewww. I'VE BEEN DROPPING HINTS! AND THE STORY IS NOT A HAREM, LIKE, WHAT IS THE FRAGGIN' SHIP THIS STORY IS BASED ON!!!!!

Thank you for your time. Sorry for that tiny outburst, I was busy playing too much Overwatch.

x_X_x

Dipper's POV

Oh mighty Kakashi, Icha-Icha God of Smut, Excuses and Smutty Excuses, please let this work.

The smile on my face could put the Apollo to shame but Pacifica was not even fazed one bit, as she was looking at me with a deadpan look that just screamed, "Really, bruh?".

Boooooommmm!!!

A resounding boom sounded which made Pacifica and I shaky.

Kkkkrrrrhhhhsssss!!!!!!

As I was about to solidify my alibi, the wall on my left burst into splinters and a figure came crashing into me, rather roughly.

I was dazed from the crash and I swear on my hat, I saw a mini Cupid Steven flying around in blue cargo shorts and water wings with stars floating alongside him. My eyes started to focus again and when I looked up, the first thing that came upon my mind was.

Sigh.....Why do I always end up in this kind of situations with the female species.

5 minutes before....

3rd Person POV

Jane was skulking down the 3rd floor of the mansion, pondering on what happened earlier.

"Clearly, the target had more abilities under his skillset, Uncle."

(I swear if you don't get this one, I'll go on a spree so frightening, so evil, so bloody, Deadpool would cry in fear. Yes, gents and ladies, I'm going on a Quesadillas and Chimichanga spree, beware.)

"I apologize, Agent, but I may have to remind you that you will have to call me by my designation."

"Huuuhhh.... Yes, Archangel. But explain to me how the Organization, which is the most well-funded agency by the Government, have almost little to no information on an individual practically living in plain sight?"

"Well, I'm supposed to give you some huge BS given to me by the Director, but I've been digging up a bit."

"And....."

"And, I've found out that they've been already getting reports on the target long before now, they're some dating back to the year, Dipper died."

"The target's profile stated that he lives in Beach City and let me take a stab in the dark but some of the reports came from the same city, am I correct in the assumption?"

"Yes."

Jane cursed a string of curses that would have made small-time crooks and the most hardened sailor blush to their roots.

"So, what's the reason?"

"Well, you see someone hacked th- ON YOUR RIGHT!!!!"

Jane took her handgun from the holster and instantly fired at her would-be assailant. But the dark, glowing figure just stayed in place as if he felt no fear from the bullets.

Nightshade's eyes widened a fraction when she saw the figure let the bullets in his greenish cloak. As she got a better look, she realized he was wearing a frayed cloak glowing an ethereal green at the sides over a ribcage that had a green gem pulsing with raw power and the hood was up. But what made the agent wary was the huge scythe with mysterious writing held in his skeletal hands.

"What are you?"

The figure chuckled darkly in a creepy way while his shoulders shook in obvious mirth and enjoyment that made Jane wonder what he's so happy about.

The figure didn't answer because he swung his scythe at her, if the blow connected, her head would roll on the floor like a soccer ball but leaving a trail of blood but Agent Jane Nightshade wasn't trained for nothing. She leaned back and the blade was only a hair's breadth away from her neck. She placed her weapon back on her right hip and pulled out her dual blades for an uppercut but the otherworldly being just spun his scythe in a fast razor circle, the blades were deflected and Jane's and the being were pushed back. They were both hunched in battle-ready stances and they looked at one another. Waiting.

A second passed.....

A thick tension rose....

Silence falls down on the battlefield

Adrenaline took over.....

Thirst for battle became their focus....

Total victory was their drive....

Blades ringing in sweet song for the upcoming fight....

Eyes boring into each other's skulls....

Hands gripped tighter on the handles...

Another second passed....

Shiiiiiiikkkk

Both combatants jumped towards each other as the trained assassin brought her blades down while the ghostly murderer swung his blade from the right.

Their weapons struck each other again and again, their swift strikes blurring due to the speed. Jane thrust a blade to the being's head but he tilted it and he headbutted Jane, causing her helmet to break into pieces and her head to throw back. Jane backflipped before any more attacks were made and in mid-air threw away her helmet. Her red hair flowing as she landed perfectly with her left leg bent and right stretched to its length. She looked up with sheer focus at her target.

She then joined once again into the fray.

Blades clanged as they fought with ferocity that shook both of them and eventually the spirit struck his scythe on the ground, breaking two floors and creating a hole to the ground floor which they both fell in. Jane was caught off-guard but she corrected her body's form in time.

Boooooommmm!!!

Once Agent Nightshade landed on the ground, her landing caused a huge crater which cracked the wooden floor, sending wood in all directions and her enemy just floated down as if it was nothing. Then, without warning, the scyth-wielding ghost's weapon had its glyphs glowing a bright green and at once again swung at Jane in an arc, sending a green wave crashing into her, subsequently bursting through the wall behind her and throwing her on Dipper who was caught by surprise.

Dipper's POV

When I looked up, I saw a beautiful girl looking a bit dazed on top of me and her assets pushed into my chest.

It's as if the Universe, not Steven, has it out for me.

But a bright light caught my attention and I looked upon a being that can only be described as terriying. It looked up and I got quite an eyeful of its face or lack of one, I suppose.

Then, the dark spirit spoke,

"I am not here nor there. I am not alive or dead. I travel between dimensions for souls. I am vengeance. I am the night. I am fear incarnate. I AM GOD REAPER!!!"

Sigh.....Why do I always end up in this kind of situations with the female species.

x_X_x

A/N: Sorry for taking to long, appreciate the support and minimal flames. Please comment, destroy that vote button and I'll get back to you all later.