Can you feel the akwardness tonight?

A/N: The title is a parody of the song from Lion King, "Can you feel the love tonight?". Anyone who hasn't watched the Lion King never lived life to the fullest.

x_X_x

Pacifica's POV

It is almost 6 in the afternoon as we were strolling to the stairs until I felt my feet hurt.

"Ah! My feet hurt."

James just shook his head and looked at my feet.

"Well that's what you get for wearing heels for Gem's sake.", he said while still looking at my feet.

My feet do feel sore from walking in heels and walking to my home like that. Why didn't I wear my simple designer shoes, instead? Stupid me.

(A/N: Is there such a thing as simple designer shoes?)

"I know the solution."

"What?"

He didn't answer. I just squeled as he picked me up bridal style and started running up the stairs.

"Let me down! I can walk myself, James!", I said while putting my arms around his neck and my face heating up, dangerously close with his chest.

He just chuckled and continued to bring me up the stairs.

I could feel the warmth coming off his body and I kinda liked the feeling. I keep quiet as he carries me through the halls now with a long, red carpet on the floor and ancient paintings lining the walls.

I took in the smell of a man and I resisted squeling that I am in the arms of the most handsome guy that I have ever been with. Other girls would kill just to be in my shoes right now.

"So, which room should I bring you too?"

"T- th- the l- last door on the r- right.", why I am I stuttering?!?! This is the most embarrasing moment of my life.

"You know, you are cute up close and when you stutter.", he said, sincerely.

I just blush as he walks to the end of the hall. He opens the door with the hand that was carrying my back and steps in to the purple colored walls of my room. What? I like purple. Don't judge me, I'm a girl.

He then proceeds to my King-sized bed and set me slowly on the purple covers. I instantly felt cold from the loss of contact with his warm body.

I compose my self and pull into a sitting position. The only thing now that could be heard was the silence as we akwardly look at each other.

"Uh..... your room is the door across mine.", I said, breaking the tension. It isn't very hard to find his door, because there are only two doors in this hall.

"Okay, I will leave you alone now.", he went out of the door, to his room, and shot the door closed.

That was akward.

Dipper's POV

That was akward. Why did I carry her? She can walk herself. But noooo, you were in love with her and Pearl always told you to treat women right, even if it kills you.

Wow, the room looks nice. It's bigger than my old one. The walls were pearly white, even the furniture was white. This place looked so clean, that just stepping in it might taint it.

I place my bag on the bed and I literally dive into it to find my necessary things. My black bag was 'scientifically modified' by Peridot, so at the outside, it looked small and in the inside, it was like a storage room. If you are wondering how airport security never found out, it was because I turned it off. Think of the bag like it was a portal.

When I come out, in my hands was my cellphone, my change of clothes, and my sword in it's scabbard.

I heard footsteps outside my door and I put the sword behind my back.

There was a knock and I answered, "Yes?"

"Miss Northwest will require you for dinner later in 10 minutes, Master James.", the voice of Simon said.

I look at my change of clothes and I dived in once more at my bag, like an Olympic swimmer, to find a suitable one.

x_X_x

I was staring at Pacifica who was silenty eating the simple, yes it was simple, meal that we were having. Pacifica looked beautiful in her purple shirt and black slacks. She even had a cute purple headband on her, like 6 years ago.

"James?"

Oh no, she caught me. I turn my head and looked like I was doing it recently.

She giggled at my attempt to hide my embarrasment.

"So, James. Are you okay staying here?"

"Yeah. This might be a far throw than where I lived but it's okay, at least you are here."

She smiled and continued eating.

We had some small talk and enjoyed the rest of the evening.

As she closes the door, I say, "Good night, Pacifica."

"Good night, James."

The door closes and I go into my room and I flop on my bed thinking about what happened today. But, I had a feeling that something is going to happen tomorrow.

A/N: There will be something. Something dangerous. I am going to make my second fight scene. Forgive me if I am not good at it. Hallelujah! Comment what monster you want Dipper to fight!