Clinging to a Cli- Part 3

A/N: WARNING! MAYBE CHARACTER DEATH! No, there isn't! Shut up, Bill! *knocked out by an orange pocket book*

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Dipper's POV

I was driving to the Mystery Shack in one of Pacifica's cars. It was a Chevy Camaro, Generation 5. Very expensive.

Besides, I'm sure Pacifica wouldn't mind, not one bit. Okay, maybe she will. But what the Northwest heir doesn't know, wouldn't hurt her.

While almost nearing the tourist trap, I was pondering on what Pacifica said earlier.

"N- no, no Mabel. Nothing happened, that was just a spontaneous accident."

Man, my thoughts are getting jumbled. What's happening? Why is everything curved and wavey? What's that light?

Crrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"James, look out!"

THUNK!

"Sword of Midnight, I ask thee of Viscerom Defeatium Enemetyius to return to thy master."

"Raaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!??!!?!"

"Take my hand!"

" I, I, can't."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I brake sharply, almost crashing the car as I twist the steering wheel.

What the Hades was that??!?!!?!?!

Why am I having a vision?

I shake my head side to side repeatedly to remove the numbness and slightly reducing headache.

I stomp hard on the acceleration and drive out of the ditch I landed on the side of the road. It had something to do with the Mystery Shack!

I saw it in my vision even though it was far but it was still in the area of the shack. I changed gears and I broke the speed limit in Gravity Falls faster than you can say "Waddles".

Meanwhile, in the Mystery Shack

Soos was deep in a box over 4 feet and he was doing some spring cleaning even though he had no need to do it. He was mumbling each item he found in the box and chucking it at a pile that was mysteriously larger than the box itself.

"....hhmmmm. An old CD of 'Apollo's Haikus: The Greatest Hits."

Chuck

"Stan's picture of lettuces and tomatoes."

Chuck

"Whoa. A dusty bowling ball."

Chuck

"Jar of eyeballs."

Chuck

"Ichi Ichi Paradise: The Full Collection."