Love is Complicated/A Gem's Left Behind

A/N: Hey guys what do you think of the story? Thanks for all the love and votes. I am slightly dissapointed that nobody talks about the main ship, Dipcifica! Oh well, nevermind. Do girls act like this?

Shoutout to: ScienceManAPG
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Pacifica's POV (FINALLY)

I woke up from my slumber with a slightly good mood today and I can't believe I was dreaming of James. When Dipper left, I felt alone and empty and for some reason, James made me happy. It's like I am right next to Dipper again.

I can't explain the feelings I have for him. Do I like him or like like him? And why do I feel I should give him a nickname?

Maybe I should name him, Curly? Nope, that's too weird. Jay? Nah, sounds like a black guy's name. Jam? Haha, jam. Get it? No, I can't tell that to my future boyfriend. Noooo!!!! It's not like I have a chance with him. Do I?

A ray of light shines in my eyes and I wipe the remnants of sleep from my eyes. Damn it, it's too early to think about this in the morning. Not that I didn't like it.

I think I'll go to Mabel's. James has been there sometimes. What's the time anyway? I look at the gold clock I had. Yes, it's gold. One of the perks of being super rich. Hmmm, it says quarter to 9:00 am.

"Yes, I think I will go to the Shack. And I have what..... 15 MINUTES TO GET READY!?!?!? Shit." I grumbled, attempting to roll off the bed but ending up getting tangled in the duvet and landing in a heap on the floor.

"Bitch." I mumbled, untangling myself from the heavy duvet and running in my bare feet to my shower. I stripped out of my Spongebob pajamas, which nobody but Mabel knows about. After, I stumbled over to my personal walk-in wardrobe with a towel wrapped around my body.

If you're wondering, us girls have a schedule. So naturally, I have mine.

What clothes should I even wear? This is a disaster. I must have overslept thinking about James. Note to self: Don't think about him! But some part of me says that it is going to be hard.

Say he is a weird and fickle guy.

"He is a hot and fit guy.", I say confidently, my eyes widening at what I said. Shiznitz. Focus on the task at hand. I picked up some random clothes and put on my new underwear after grabbing a pair of heels.

After a few minutes, my hair was tangle-free and I was ready to face the day. Sorta. I was wearing some white skinny jeans and a long light violet shirt, a pair of black heels which were perfect, a necklace with a diamond and topped it off with a bereť on my straight blonde hair which was cascading on my back reaching my waist.

For my make-up, I applied a bit of foundation and blusher, then put mascara on my lashes. I finished with a very light purple eye shadow that Mabel bought for me when we went shopping the other day, then smiled, happy with the neutral look. Not too bad for a quick job.

I look at my gigantic mirror and whoa, do I look good. You are gonna knock boys unconscious Pacifica, even though Mabel knocks them out first, literally. Damn, I forgot about breakfast.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to see some classic zucchini pancakes with honey dripping from the top to the sides, it was even sprinkled with almonds. Hmmmm. Yum. Oooooohhhh, even some ginger ice tea topped with a bit of parsley and lemon for that tangy lemon zest. What? I am a bit of a food hobbyist.

I finished the meal and told Simon to get the limo. I waited for 10 seconds, instantly Simon pulled out the limo and I went inside.

"Where to, Miss Northwest?" Simon asking me where to go.

"The Mystery Shack."

With that, we were out of the pavement and on the road to the Mystery Shack.

Dipper's POV

We all went upstairs after our very close call and Mabel was a bit grumpy. Just a few days ago, she ecstatic to see me and now she is glaring at me like I am bad luck itself!

Before we went up, I showed the Universe team to the exhibits where Grunkle Stan's so-called real life oddities were. Peridot and Pearl had very funny looks when seeing the statues and everything and everybody tried to stifle their laughs.

Oh my glob, Pearl looks like she was having constipation. I snickered very loudly but she didn't notice because she was discussing on how the uni-corn cob was fake in 50 reasons.

"Guys, please stahp. You're going to kill us. Hahahahaa!" That's what I said when the two were critical of the exhibits.

Back to walking up the stairs, I opened the door to mine and Mabel's old room when I noticed a certain Gem was missing.

"Hey, where is Amethyst?" Mabel was whistling suspiciously and looking at everywhere but my face.

"Mabel..... what did you do?"

"What? Me? You think I have something to do with Amethyst? Puh..lease like I did anything. Pfffft."

"Mabel.", I was on the verge of shouting.

"Okay. Okay!"

"Well."

"TherewasnobroomsoIaskedAmethysttoshapeshiftintoabroomandIgavehertoyou.", she said that a little too fast for me.

"What? Say that again?"

"Uhhh...... There was no broom so I asked Amethyst to shapeshift into a broom and I gave her to you."

"Mabel!" Nevermind, I was on the verge of strangling Mabel. I paced around the room and tried to think up a plan to save Amethyst. While I was brainstorming a plan, there was the honk of a car and a door closing.

I went to the window and I saw.......... Pacifica!??!?

"Mabel, Pacifica's here!"

She wasn't listening because she went up to me and said, "Hey broseph, I have an idea. How about me and the Gems get Amethyst and go on a date with Pacifica!"

"What!?!??! No!! I can't!!!"

But everybody was nodding there heads and was already pushing me out the door. Has everybody lost their minds?

"Yes, we did."

Got to stop speaking my thoughts out loud!

"Guys, no."

"Do it or I will tell them about the Lamby Lamb."

"No wa-............... okay.", I sighed in defeat because that was one of the things the Gems don't know and must NEVER know.

I sprinted down the stairs and opened the door to the Mystery Shack. Here goes.

"Pacifica, Hi. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, James. I was looking for you."

"Pacifica, can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Would like to, you know.......... go somewhere, like a date?"

"YES!!! YES!!! SURE, TOTALLY!!!! I mean, whatever.", she said , ending with swaying her hair.

I smiled.

A/N: *le french accent* One thing I learned from the French is that I am a passionate loverrrrrrr. *trips* Next chapter is the date and rescuing Amethyst. Did I get a girl's morning right? Please comment.