Reminiscing and A Top Hat

A/N: Last chapter was set 2 weeks people, 2 weeks! If it said 'During', it's a typo. If, anyone can guess the movie where Garnet's phrase came from, gets a shoutout

x_X_x

Dipper's POV (1 week, 6 days and 14 hours before 'Note')

I look up at the sky, longing for peace. If only I could stay longer, but unfortunately, the universe hates me.

When I see a cloud that was shaped like a hand, it reminded me of Peridot's Gem Warship that looked like a hand that was pointing at you, when she came to invade the earth. (SU Episode: The Return)

At least 2 years later, we were able to release Lapis Lazuli from Jasper and left that stupid gem at the bottom of the ocean. She stayed with us from that day on.

I smirk at that memory and sigh. My mind went back to the mission at hand. The airport was just a few feet away from me, just some more steps, and I'm leaving Beach City. Hopefully, not for good.

I checked in and retrieved my passport. Funny, because my info on the passport was:

Name: James Quartz Universe
Age: 18
Born: Beach City
Sex: Male
Nationality: America
Birth: August 18, 1999

I wonder how Garnet was able to get that fake passport. I asked what happened to her hands and she said, "Hit it on something stupid."

Yes, someone stupid enough to refuse Garnet. I mean, she's literally a giant! Who would say 'no' to her?

Good thing, Pearl taught me how to magically conceal my sword. Besides, who wants to go past a checkpoint and explain how a 3-foot midnight black sword was in their possesion.

I walk on the blue carpeted floor unto the airplane and I showed my ticket to one of the stewardess and was shown to the first class.

I pulled away the curtain to see that the only ones who were in first class was me and a guy with a top hat ans blonde hair. Was he a magician or something?

My eyes widened when I saw that there was a mini-screen with free movies. I thank Steven a million times in my mind for the first class ticket. I chose one of the movies that Steven often dragged me to watch with and Amethyst. It was a kind of like two guys with samurai swords and they fought each other with what Pearl calls 'not real sword techniques'.

The plane started to take off and a few minutes later I was engrossed in the movie until I felt my shoulder being tapped. I direct my eyes and I see the same blonde guy who was also in here.

He smirked at me and said, "Excuse me can you help me find someone?"

My face had a look curiosness and confusion but for some reason, my mouth moved on it's on accord and said, "Sure."

"Well, it's a rough description. Have you seen a guy about your height, brown hair, wearing a pine tree hat, looks like a watered-down version of Marty McFly, has a destiny to save the world from an evil, icosceles dorito chip from another universe."

My mouth dropped to the floor, not literally, as I looked closer at the man. He had an eyepatch over his left eye, was wearing a black and yellow tuxedo with a bow tie too similiar to forget.

"Bill?"

"The one and only."

"Are you possesing someone?"

"Nope, this is me. While you were gone, I was reaping some souls to create this handsome body."

"Nice to see you too. Soooo, why are you here?"

"Well, I came here to tell you that I might have some leeway, so I can postpone the apocalypse for at least 5 days more. You know, so you can spend time with Shooting Star and a certain someone, if you know what I mean.", he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hahahahahaaa, Bill. Thanks."

"Well, see you at Gravity Falls.", he was about to teleport when my hand was on his arm.

"Wait, how much has Gravity Falls changed?"

He didn't answer. With a flick of his hand, he summoned a pamphlet and smiled. After that, he disappeared in blue fire.

I smile eye to eye once I picked up the pamphlet.

Let's see what happened to ol' Gravity Falls.

x_X_x

A/N: The drawing is how I envisioned Bill in my head. Please comment.