The First Date?

Dipper's POV

x_X_x

I was sleeping peacefully on my bed dreaming about Pacifica until I was woken up by my already creaky bed that was shaking rather violently and I groaned.

"Two more minutes.", I say in a frustrated voice to whoever was shaking my resting place, which was obviously Mabel.

Then I hear Mabel's (called it) voice which is not a pleasant thing to hear in the morning.

"Wake up, Dippingsauce. It's almost 8:20."

8:20. What's so familiar about it? 8:20!??!?! I gotta pick Pacifica up! I am as good as road kill now!!!!

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier, Mabel?!??!?!"

She never got to answer the quetion because I was out the door faster than she could blink. I go to the bathroom and I think I broke the all-time record for taking a bath. A minute later, I was changing clothes. I was changing into my traditional blue jacket and red shirt and my brown pants. Lastly, I put on my cap and I went downstairs to get the golf cart keys. Seconds after, I was driving to the Northwest mansion like my life depended on it, like greased lightning, weird reference, I know.

I look at the time and I see 8:50!??!?!

I am freaking out so much, after this I'll take a long rest.

I then see the the mansion up the hill. When I reached the gates, I jump out of the cart and ring the gold oversized bell ring. The doors open and I run to the door and was about to knock until the doors were opened by a butler.

The butler looks at me and says, "Mr. Pines, we've been expecting you."

He steps aside and I go inside. He then closes the door and leads me to a room.

"Please stay here in the waiting room while Miss Northwest prepares."

They have a waiting room? Seriously?!?!?!

And as if he read my mind, he said, "Yes sir, we do have a waiting room."

I sit in the waiting room and I, obviously, wait. After a few minutes, the butler came back, silent like a predator.

"Miss Northwest will see you now.

I walk out of the room and to the stairs. I then heard footsteps and when I look up, I see Pacifica wearing a light green shirt and purple jeans with her usual purple skirt.

She looked so beautiful, I wanted to just take her away right now.

No! Not like that! Gotta get my head out of the ditch!

She looks at me and said, "Why are you staring at me?"

I look away and I think I looked like a complete idiot. I look back at her and said, "Want to go?", instantly changing the subject.

She giggles and walks over to me. Then, she slipped her arm in mine and gives me a smile which melts my heart instantly.

"Dipper, I'll be glad to."

I then walk us out the door and into the golf cart.