Couch Romance

Dipper's POV

We arrived at the Mystery Shack and I was so nervous because I was thinking that I would mess up.

We walk to the shack and I open the door. We walk inside smiling and the first thing I saw was a flash of light in my face.

What the heck?!?!!!?

We squint our eyes and when can see clearly, we see Mabel grinning widely holding a camera with Candy and Grenda behimd her.

"Nice, baby brother. It's your first date."

"Mabel! I was just 5 minutes younger and this is not a date."

She takes out the photo and she looks at me. Her friends giggle and I was wondering why. I take the photo and I saw me and Pacifica smiling at each other. She takes the photo back and puts it in her pocket.

Mabel had a smile from eye to eye.

"You guys are so cute. I think I'll call you....... Dipcifica!"

Pacifica looked at Mabel and said, "Dipcifica?"

"Yeah, Dipcifica. It's your ship name."

I roll my eyes and glared daggers at Mabel. I said to Mabel, "Mabel, go upstairs because me and Pacifica are going to watch Ghost Harrasers."

"Okay, come on girls let's go and leave the love birds. Match made!!"

They run upstairs and I look back at Pacifica.

"Sorry about that Pacifica, want to watch now?"

"Okay."

We go to the couch and she sits next to me closely.

2 Hours later

We were watching one of the episodes when suddenly a ghost appeared on the screen attacking the ghost harrasers.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Pacifica screams and hugs me tightly. I hug her back and I was a bit surprised.

"It's okay. It's okay. The ghost is gone."

I massage her back and she relaxed slightly.

"Please don't leave me Dipper."

"I will never leave you."

But when I said those words, I felt like I was going to break that promise. But, I will always be by her side no matter what and protect her even if I had to sacrifice myself for her.

Booooffffff!!!!

What th-

I see McGucket come in the house and he runs to me.

"Dipper! I remember everything now! The author of the journals created a portal machine that would be a gateway to other universes or unimaginable power. called the "Universal machine.", it was meant to benefit mankind but the portal was going to release something that would cause a disaster to fall on the planet. And it is going to activate in 30 minutes!"

Saying I was shocked, was an understatement. I thought he gone more crazy, but when I looked at his eyes, I knew that he was telling the horrible truth.

If it's true, what will happen to everyone, what will happen to Pacifica?

x_X_x

A/N: My heart is beating at 400 beats per minute, you know, like the movie "Wanted".

*slow motion voice* "Oh, I'm Sorry."

Please comment and vote, I'll see you guys next time.