Last Day with Loved Ones

Dipper's POV (2 Weeks before Pacifica finding the 'NOTE')

My heart was beating fast. Fast as 400 beats per minute. I could see everything so slowly and clearly, making me react faster. Me and Steven were taught that ability years ago.

I was running with my black sword in hand.  It was given to me by Steven when we accidentally fell in Lion's mane and found the sword. Never knew how Lion got that.

Everything was dark and and I could only see 2 feet away from me. Then, I saw a glimpse of silver heading for my face. I realized what it was and brought my sword up just in time before it reached my face. The two swords made contact.

Claaaaannnnggggg!!!!!!!

The swords were just inches away from my face. The silver sword pulled away before I could retaliate.

"Shit.", I mutter under my breath. Then, I heard  Pearl's voice chastising me, "Language, Dipper, language."

I walked three steps back slowly when my back touched something. I spin faster than the eye could've blinked. Instead of seeing one of the Gems, I saw Steven holding his pink sword.

"Oh, it's just you, Steven."

"Damn, Dip. I almost sliced you!", he whispered-shouted to me.

Both of us turn back to back and we spin slowly, waiting for the slightest sound possible.

"Steven, you had trouble?"

"Garnet almost smashed my feet."

"So, where's Amethyst?"

"Here."

Then, as if fate answered my prayers. A whip wraps around both of our legs and we get pulled to the floor and get dragged for a few seconds until we're released.

Out of thin air, two brown gauntlets materialize from the darkness and aims for our heads and we spun right out of the way before the space  we were in turned into a full-blown crater.

We stood up and swung our swords slanting against each other sending an energy blast from each of them, resulting in a giant X of black and pink energy that was heading for wherever Garnet was.

We heard energy against magic metal which meant that she defended herself. I turn my attention to Steven and said, "Steven, summon your shield."

He obliged and summoned a shield that could never be destroyed by anything. My eyes darted from any source of sounds that occured. Then, out of nowhere, a white arrow wizzed by our hairs, missing by only a few centimetres.

But, I knew that Opal never misses. I knew that Amethyst and Pearl merged. Steven also had the same thought. Several arrows approached from the distance and Steven succesfully blocked all of them with his shield. I heard twangs coming from where the shield was protecting us from becoming shish kebab.

I heard two footsteps running for each other and there was a bright light of multiple colors that shone throughtout the whole place. The light died and we heard three voices melded in one that told us the Alexandrite had formed. Me and Steven held our ground. We were patiently waiting for the giant six-armed titaness to come for us. Three large fists were coming from the middle and we jumped out of the way.

A humongous hand was about to backhand me 'till I ran for it and slid downwards while bending my knees back and the top half of my body was moving away from the fist like I was playing a game of limbo. Everything was slow motion for my by then, the fist went over me almost touching my nose. I stared at it as it was going farther and farther. When it did, I stood up and ran for Alexandrite's leg. I sprinted up her leg until I reached her shoulder. And a hand was about to swat me like a fly until Steven jumped from her back and sliced a cut on the hand.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!", Alexandrite, or should I say, the Gems, shouted in pain.

I reached for their head and brought down my sword. Alexandrite dissolved and the Gems fell out. I fell to the ground with ease while smirking smugly at the Gems. The lights turned on to reveal the inside of the training dome we found when me and Steven were on one of our missions.

"Want to go again, 50-49?"

Garnet laughed quietly and said, "No, Dipper. Remember? You're going back to Gravity Falls."

"Oh, right. Already?"

I scratch the back of my head and I thought what I did this morning. I was packing my things and was thinking of all the memories I had here in Beach City.

The day I met Steven and the Gems, helped Steven make Connie his girlfriend, found the sword, fought against monsters, bonding with them, finding about the author who was actually Grunkle Stan's twin brother, restoring the other gems back to their original form, returning them back to the Gem Planet, pranking with Amethyst and Steven, training and learning new things. Fun times.

I look at everybody amd said, while crying, "I'm gonna miss you guys."

We all got into a group hug and cried, except Garnet who must be crying inside.

We pull away and smile at each other.

Pearl looks at me and said, "Don't worry, just telepathically call us and please visit."

I learned many new skills during my stay here, which was telepathy, advanced reflexes and expert swordsmanship. The others, I won't reveal just yet.

Steven puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out an airplane ticket.

"First class, thought you might need time to think."

I smiled widely. Me and Steven had bonded close together like me and Mabel. Huhhhh, Mabel. Wonder how she's doing.

I take the airplane ticket and brofist him.