Enjoying a Bipolar Lunch

[Edited]
A/N: The Blueberry Tornado is at the photo but imagine the one in here bigger. This is a bit PG-13. Read at your own risk.

x_X_x

Dipper's POV (1 week, 5 days and 15 hours before 'Note' / 8 minutes after Last Chapter)

"So tell me, James, do you have a brother or sister?" Mabel asked me, in order to pass the time.

"I have a brother. He's my best bro. His name is Steven and he has a pet lion." I say, nonchalantly, like it was a normal thing to say.

"A lion?!?!?!?", she said a little too loud, which caused a few wavering eyes to stare at Mabel.

"Can you tone down a bit, please? But, yeah, we do have a lion."

Pacifica accepted my story but pretended to look skeptical. But, I could see her feelings as clear as day.

Long ago, me and the Gems met another gem called Onyx who taught me to detect people's feeling. Negative, positive, sad, or happy.

By far, I see positive feelings emanating from her like sort of an aura.

"James?"

"Huh, what?"

"You spaced out for a moment there.", Pacifica said, looking worried for my welfare.

I shrugged and said, "Just thinking about Beach City.", it was a half-truth, but still what can I do.

"So, how long have you guys been here, anyway?", I said in order for the subject to be dropped, hopefully.

Mabel looked a bit taken aback, probably because I reminded her of me.

She slowly said, "Uhmmm, I only come here during the summer. I used to with my brother."

Pretending to act dumb and hopefully get a personal view on my 'death', I said, "What do you mean, 'used to'?"

Man, I instantly had such a guilty feeling in my heart for asking that.

"Six years ago, something happened to my brother and he disappeared leaving only his jacket with his blood.", not saying the word 'died'.

It wasn't surprising, except she mentioned my blood. But I never bled during the teleporting.

Actually, in order for me to transport you, I had to put some of my blue flame blood on your jacket, Pinetree. Sorry.

Bill said it, invading the space of my mind. It just had to be Bill. But at least it convinced them.

Oh, do you guys know how much I want to tell you I am right here, alive and well.

But I have to protect them and they might get hurt. I frown at the thought and Mabel noticed my frown, just my luck.

"One Blueberry Tornado for my lovely customers!", Lazy Susan said when arriving at our table.

I lightened up my mood because I used to do this with Mabel.

"So anyone want to try it first?", I said, trying to cheer everybody up.

They smiled at the suggestion and Pacifica instantly got a spoonful and tasted it.

She moaned at the taste.

"Oooooaaaaaahhhhhhh....... that was so heavenly, I just love this.", she said through chews.

I was blushing and I felt my pants tightening and my willpower depleting.

I fought the urge to go to her and kiss her. Instead, I banged my head on the table with the spoon still in my right hand.

Pacifica saw my action and was surprised.

"Oh, did I disturb you?"

I lifted my head and was beaming the most fake smile ever.

"No, no, you didn't. It was just that I wanted to taste the Blueberry Tornado too but you got there first."

Mabel was smiling at my white lie.

Damn you, Mabel!

What Mabel did next shook me to the core.

"Hey James, wanna go to the Mystery Shack with us after this?", Mabel asked me.

A/N: Sorry for that moaning part. IT WAS IN MY MIND FOR A LOOOOOONNNNGGG TIME AND I WAS LAUGHING NON-STOP WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS. So, sorry again. HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!