6...... Seconds Later

A/N: Sorry to torture you guys into thinking this was 6 years later. But there has to be some developments to be made. Flashbacks are complicated.

x_X_x

Dipper's POV

6 seconds later

I was freaking out inside. I mean, is it everyday you see scary women holding weapons looking straight down at you? Didn't think so.

The boy with puffy hair then broke the akward silence.

"Hi, I'm Steven Quartz Universe. What's your name?"

The white woman (Not Racist) frowned at Ste- Steve? Steven! Her eyes went back to me and was looking at me like I was a threat or something. I swallowed my fear and said,

"I'm Di- Dipper Pines."

"Hahahahahaaa!!!! Dipper? That is the funniest name I've ever heard in my life."

The short woman was laughing even when what she said was insulting.

Steven rolled his eyes and took out his hand, I think to lift me up? I took the hand and I was out of the sand. I shook the sand off me and picked up my new backpack.

"I'm sorry for Amethyst's behavior, she's always like this." Steven apologized.

"These are the Gems, Pearl, Amethyst and Garnet."

I raised my eyebrow at the mention of their names. Their the 'Gems' and they literally have Gem names?

"Steven! You shouldn't tell him that." Pearl, I think, chastised him.

Amethyst looked at me and was smiling weirdly.

"So Dipper, why are you here in Beach City?"

Beach City? This place is as weird as Gravity Falls. I decided not to tell much, so I said. "I'm from Gravity Falls and I was leaving."

It was the truth. Okay, half-truth but still it is a truth. Ain't it?

Pearl had a skeptical look and said something that made my heart flatlined.

"I don't think so. We saw you in a yellow sphere with blue flames that just appeared and popped. There was magic, dark magic."

Wait, what?

x_X_x

I was shocked by everything they said about Gems, their adventures and powers.

Garnet tapped her hands on the table and said, "Now we told you about our history, what's your story?"

For me, it felt more like a command than a question.

I sighed and started my story. I told them about me and Mabel's arrival in Gravity Falls, mysteries we had, the journals, the machine and Bill Cipher. By the time I ended, their eyes were wide as kitchen plates.

Pearl then asked me about the journals.

"May I see one of the journals?

"Sure."

I gave her Journal 3 and her eyes sparkled with fascination.

"Amazing. Look, there is one page about Crystal Gems. The picture, it's Rose!"

All of us neared and we saw it was. Rose Quartz, Steven's mother, in all her grace.

I started reading the account, "One day, I met a woman who had unnatural powers. I asked her who she was and about her powers. She told me she was a Crystal Gem who protected the Earth and were beings from another planet. After telling me everything about her people, she disappeared in a shimmer of pink light."

"Dipper, I have an idea." Steven got a look on his face that was similiar to Mabel's 'I got an idea!!!' face.

"Why don't you stay with us and train with me and the Gems. We can travel around and help you prepare for the other Bill. Will you stay?"

All the Gems nodded and looked at me waiting for an answer.

Of course, I said,

"Yes."

Don't worry guys, it looks like I'm closer to going back home. Home to Gravity Falls.